Reviews for Unexpected News
Brianna Kennerly chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
OMG OMG OMG SO WHAT HAPPENS CAN YOU MAKE HIM SURPRISED OR SOMETHING,ANGRY HAPPY, DEFEATED ANYTHING?
ratchetray chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Please post the next chapter its so amazing addictive
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Please please write more this is amazing!
TheVampireNerd chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Please continue this story! It's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I love it so much :D Wanda and Ian forever 3
lexi.in.wonderland16 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
You are a fantastic author! You captured the character dynamic perfectly and it was a very easy and pleasant story to read. Thank you so much for writing and I hope you update soon!
belaball chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Im just a tad obsessed with this story! PLEASE Please UPDATE!
obviouslypoisonous chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
this story is amazing it encapsulates the characters, their feelings, reactions and personalities perfectly. Bravo. can't wait for chapter three
s-75 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
This is better than the others.
Clarniss swayder chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This was really good!
catnip851 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Please write more, I really wanna see how you write Ian's reaction to Wanderer being pregnant.
ejames237 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OMG!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Wow

Next chapter please please please
Elliejames08 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Post!
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
AAAH, but you have to post the next one! I know it's been a while, but I can wait lol This topic of pregnancy is very usual around here, but I loved how you dealt with it, like when she was thinking how would the kid would react to her mom's body being controlled by an alien. That's strong, and I loved it. I hope Ian understands it.
098765432345678 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Come on Wanda! You can do it!

Hm. Labor contractions should be a breeze with a bottle of No Pain at your side... Better than Epidural, 'cuz you can still walk. (Epidural temporarily paralyzes you from the injection-down. Fun fact of the day.) God, I want some Soul medicine so badly...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »