Reviews for Carpe Diem
Drake Silver chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Great story but who was the girl he was talking with?
Ectis chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
"Another Epilogue" is believed to have occurred some time before the real epilogue.

Speaking of the real epilogue, some people like to think of the epilogue as the same as Hinata and Yui. You know, the happy memories that could've been, so they believe "Another Epilogue" is canon. But that train of thought's rather depressing, don't you think?
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I liked it; the revelation that she was indeed his sister wasn't entirely surprising, but it was still cool, and brought me warm fuzzies. I'll admit I'm perhaps a bit too curious now about who she was talking to, but this seems like something that works best as a one-shot. Unless you want to continue it; Idunno. Anyway, great story, one I'd practically consider canon. Keep Writing! ;)
YamiRi chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
simple but I like it

How he meet his 'sister' again in afterlife is somehow a good idea
AwayForLunch chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Now that Yukino altered herself with Angel Player, I wouldn't mind if she committed inc*st with her brother...nice story nonetheless.
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
OH EM GEE this is sooo GOOOOOD. I loved Angel Beats despite of its...hm..what do u call that..not very satisfying ending BUT i loved the concept too, it had potentials TT I wish it was longer but now it will not be, why not make this multi-chapter?from where Yuzuru and Kanade starts new life in reincarnation. That would be awesomely EPIC. Still, this fic was great. :] added to favXD
M-R chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Quite a nice little thing you've got there. Liked that, the end of the Anime confused me a wee bit as well, considering Otonashi's unusual habit of helping overs before himself.

Very nice indeedy.

Well done, keep up the good work.

M-R
puriri chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is pretty well done
Macarons chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
CONTINUATION PLZ.

Love this. This fic's a couple big steps above than the usual quality you'd see on this site, and deserves more reviews. I would've liked to see more of Yukino - or Otonashi's sister, rather - and maybe the stuff that happened in the world while Otonashi remained. (hint hint) Any plans to do so?

Hope to see more stuff from you. Good work, and good luck!
808tenshi chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
[Insert Vuvuzela's here]

It's a rally call.

Very good job and interesting take on the end of the anime. I do agree that Otonashi wouldn't just move on. I can definitely see him staying to help the newcomers until someone forces him to move.

I think it could have been a little longer and more in-depth, but, hey. ;)

Again, nice job, A, would/do want more.
Tabibito-san chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Nice. There should be fics like this this to explain more about what Otonashi would do after Kanade left him in that world. I, myself, also imagine that Otonashi would stay longer in that world to help people to move on although Kanade had already left, until somebody else encourages him to move on.
Elia950 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
even if it was a little odd, the last episode have a certain deepness in it that for me made it wonderful *_*

Tough i love Yuzuru\Kanade pair and was a little sad as how it ended..

good story!