Reviews for Temptation Waits
Waluk chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
You brought me to the AiGin pairing with Over All Things.

If I'm ever feeling a lack of fic for it, I'll just read Touched or First Contact again. I've been depressed with the lack of fluff in those stories lately, but Aizen and Gin aren't fluffy people, are they? xD Their evilness and fights only makes their sweet moments sweeter. 3

I love this, and certainly would not protest if you continued this 'verse. c:

(I did read the companion to this...not sure which one I like better...)
Sariniste chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
How sweet this is, Aizen tucking Gin into bed and giving him dried persimmons.

"It is difficult to keep explaining the loss of people in the division, even if Hirako doesn't notice." lol!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Woah, I love this.

You write them exactly as I imagine them, as I like them.

Perfect 3
JuneEquinox chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Love the fluff! Love this like all of your other AiGin fics!
mooseface21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love this little look into their lives.
the crazy hobos of doom chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
An absolutely amazing story. Though I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of the pairing, the interaction is very believable. Characterizations of both characters were spot on, especially Aizen's creepiness and Gin's innocence. (On a side not, I LIKE your run-on sentences. It really increases the flow and gets the reader right into Aizen's thoughts.) Love the story, and great job!
Marisa Serise chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
An absolutely 5 star writer, and a total AiGin tease. However, I loved this because for the deep down AiGin fans, the fun comes from reading in-between the lines.

I love Temptation Waits, but I'm a First Contact fan all the way (there is something absolutely delightful about how you write Aizen at his worst that I just can't help myself.)

So many goodies... so little time. For some reason, even though I have you on Author Alerts, I never get all the alerts for your work. *sad face* So I wandered over here before work, and this was the right length for me to get my fix without forgetting today is a workday. :)

Thanks so much!