Reviews for DUMBLEDORE! The Musical
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Out of the hundreds of fanfiction stories I've read, this is the first ever to references 'The Mikado'. Splendid! C x
Carling chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I kind of agree with WeatherWatch. A perverse part of me wants to see this musical, too!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Bwahahahaha!
tam418 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
HAHAHAHA hillerious! really, I laughed quite much :D
Yay chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I don't have words. I'm not sure wether this is brilliant, or just mad. But I was chuckling through the whole thing, so let's go with brilliant.
xtigersilverxgmail.com chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Utterly honest?

I loved it, adored it, it shall be my next squishy!

Billions of pets to you, clever one!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Bwahahahaha! This is hilarious and horrible. (As in, the idea kills my brain and I agree with Harry and Draco's feelings about most of it.)

I can tell what most of these songs originally were (with a little thought anyway) but was song was the basis of Aberforth's Memory? I feel like I should know, but I can't think of it! Also, I particularly like this rendition of "Do you hear the people sing".

Well written. Hilarious read.
Moose Juice chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh. My. God.

That made me laugh so hard I nearly fell off my chair! (No kidding.) You are wonderful! I will be singing 'You've Got to Break a Muggle or Two' all night now... :')
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Days later and I am still singing "Lonely Goatherd" in my head and sniggering. You are truly madly genius. I knew all of these songs. I have to wonder what that says about me lol
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
that was hilarious... i can so see dumbles composing a musical:D
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh dear. That was hilarious.
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
this is brilliant. painful, but brilliant.
smilingsoprano chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh my God.

I nearly died.

Being a huge musical theater fan, this was absolutely hysterical. Aberforth "High on a Hill with a Lonely Goatherd" me on the floor. And Snape singing music from Chess! AAAAAHHH.

I 3 this. So much.
Leximaven chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
hehe -insert malicious giggle here- XD

That was fun! I didn't know half the songs (not really a theatre person) but still, fun. Very nice ending :D