Reviews for Stupid detention
darkmoonlady chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Nice fic i love it
Friendly darkmoonlady
BubbliKindia chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
lol grimmjow is like "FUCK ME HARD PLEASE I BEG OF HE" lol grimmjow clam down i know its good
ukihara6789 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Vicky chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
very nice story, even if you didn't have a plan:-)
blue-hart chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
there was no plot you lie! you had a plot you joust didn't relies it! and As for a sequel...yesssssss you are a god and i love this story.
blue-hart chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
i hart your work i love you! not in that way so you know
blue-hart chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
omg Grimmjow is so cute and Aizen i don't care if there evil i love them!
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Oh no! I don't want it to end, but I will respect your wish. It is sad seeing this story coming to a close, but I still carry out hope that maybe in the near future you will do a sequel? But even so I will keep an eye out. Thank you so much for the great chapter. I loved the way that you ended it. And it did seem like a proper place for the story to end. And finally Grimmjow said he loved Aizen now I am happy. So thank you once again for the great story and hope to hear from you soon!
star2133 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
im so sad it's over! D':

but i think you're right on this being the best place to stop :)

it was really nice seeing your update in my email this morning and i absolutely loved your story :)
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Awww that was cute. You said mind not mine at the end though.
A Serendipity chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Thats the end! I kinda would have expected a little more. But anywho. It was an awesome story. :D
iceechica chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
So you should definitely update sometime in the not so distant future because I absolutely love this story and to tell you the truth there are very few GOOD AizenXGrimmjow stories out there.
lightning027 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
oh, poor grimmy! and what the heck? gins an addict? well that would explain his creepy smile . . . the story seems to be going well! and grimmys one math class ahead of me! D
lightning027 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I'm so proud of myself! I could read the Spanish stuff! I remember learning how to say "fuck off" in 6th grade . . . . goooooood times. and great story! off to read the rest~!