Reviews for Ryoka Boy: The NonTraditional Mail Order Bride
Janey-Cat chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
This is just hilarious! Honestly, not much of a KenIchi fan, but this is good.
Someone needs to castrate Aizen anyway...
pandora vanity chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
there really isn't enough kenpachixichigo fics out there...sooo would you make it again?
dream.forever.yourself chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
nice story this chapter at the end was a littlle confusing but i have to say a job well done
kenia-chan chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I loved each single line of your story! wow! hahahaha I love how you manage to put each character and its story along woth the reincarnations, to my favorite stories for sure

have a nice day :D

hugs 3
Nekokratik chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
LOL! XDD Love this fic!

It was worrying me, the Aizen part, but Loved it when Ichigo went berserk! Yeah! XDD

Anyways, nice fic! Thanks for sharing it.
Morei chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
ohahahahahaha thats great, sounds like a "and thats how i met your mother" line
rentamiya chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
ahhhh

that was so

GREAT

absolutely

just the way i like it

thanks for this
YinKeket chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
lol on Shiro/Starrk/Grimmjow seeing as Ichigo was in good hands. loving how Grimmjow acts thought out the story. yeah Ichigo you are the uke in that relationship with Kenpachi. there is no way getting out of that one. epic lol when i had to look up what a Fundoshi was and saw it. oh man epic yes on it. lol oh man very clear on Shiro's and Rukia's part letting a few see the real thing and everyone else the wedding kimono. very good. lol aw man Aizen played the villain, but he enjoyed it. uh. loving how when Kenpachi is treating Ichigo's body like a piece a meat. lol on the trio Grimm/Shiro/Starrk talking about Ichigo's and Kenpachi sex life. lol on the bets. the whole story was very good and lol to know end on them. nice touch by Rukia and Renji explain how Ichigo and Kenpachi met. keep up the good work and do your best.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
yay another chapter to read.

uh on the tea bag had turned a vibrant orange color and the teapot had cracked straight down the middle of it. strange. i wonder. must read more into it. oh man poor Kenpachi have to follow where Yachiru is pointing. in time they find the others. my my on Renji's past life as a woman. go Rukia picking fun at Renji's past life about combing his hair. lol uh Ichigo's dream is really strange. epic win on Byakuya's fuzzy slippers...really. lol what did Aizen do to Ichigo? uh awwww the poor guardians cared a lot for Ichigo. very touching. loving the rules Shiro made for Kenpachi, but i think he would break some. very true on these Track. Catch. Court. Mate.

lol on the past lives Kenpachi and Ichigo had shared with each other. i like them all. i wonder if those past lives are you going to make into a long story. that would be fun to read if you make them. i vote for the Neko hybrid with Ichigo and Kenpachi, oh the model and the photographer filming. those are cool to read if you do them. have fun and good luck with them.

back to story at hand. oh no Ichigo is in trouble when Byakuya is no woman but in fact a male.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
when i read this before i got the chance to read the story grabbed my attention. can't wait to read it. time to read.

lol to know end on Yumichika talking. for Rukia wanted to go to the human world. hey at times the humans would like to be where Renji and others are. yay on being sneaky to the human world so Nii-sama finds out. loving Yachiru so cute and wanted cake. awwwwwwwwwww poor Kenpachi all bored out of his mind, well that's going to change when his team mates get him something special.

love this line (Though Kuchiki Byakuya was good for a laugh when he went into his "spoiled prince mode.") lol to know end. well if Kenpachi lost his mate and Yachiru he too would have tears and also being really pissed off. uh of all the things they came into the human world...why in the world did they dressed up as bunnies. sigh the craziness, but it's funny. oh man lol on Shiro talking about Grimmjow. lol to know end on that my friend. i like the little part with Ichigo and Grimmjow were alone. nice work. loving how the logical way to duck for his size is very slim and in his nature he doesn't runway unless if he pissed off his mate or Yachiru. that would be fun to see Kenpachi running away Yachiru on how small she is. lol at the sight. Byakuya found out, oh noooooo. good luck Renji and Rukia. cute how Ichigo's parnets met in the Soul Society. lol on Shiro/Grimm/Starrk were inside his suitcase. nice. loved the ending Fresh meat.
blu kat chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I'm lazy, so I'm reviewing the whole story in this last chapter. Your story was a great read and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for the entertainment.
Karasu Kagami chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
i want to hear their story.

cuz its unlikely they're gonna tell the truth to some unknowing human, after all. ;)

Id be interesting to see what yarn they spin. p
Hell Changer chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
"So you were sexually confused in a past life?"

"Not even! I uh wasn't well that is to say-brown eyes lowered to the floor and Renji mumbled the last part "we were both women."

Are you sure you weren't, Renji?

Rukia started laughing. "I get it, I know exactly what Yumi-san meant now, you and Ichigo are soul sisters."

"No we're not!"

Soul sisters? HAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

If Masaki could see them now she'd be so very disappointed. Searching high, searching low and having absolutely no luck finding Ichigo.

Shiro was very close to just blowing Soul Society to bits in order to get to his King but-

"This is pointless. We aren't getting anywhere."

Way to state the obvious Grimm.

"Well then what the hell do you want to do?"

"Let's go find Rukia-chan, maybe she'll have some type of idea."

Ah Starrk always the sensible one.

At least Starrk has brains and uses them (if he doesn't sleep).

Kenpachi was not the type of person who would sleep walk—or sleep run in this case.

Running through the nearly pitch black streets with only one thing in mind—

MEAT

The smell

It had come again

10 times stronger this time

He must have it!

I believe he's obsessed:P

Kenpachi wanted no part of it. He didn't really like to be rough with a woman but right now he just didn't care.

Matsumoto let out an excited cry of delight when Kenpachi tossed her none too gently away from him.

He grunted, threw her towel at her and then stormed away.

Absolutely GAY! He didn't look at her (while she didn't wear anything)!

"I didn't mean to cause any problems miss, I simply felt drawn to this place,"

Eyes narrowed "What did you just call me?"

"Well uh miss since I don't actually know your name."

A female Byakuya? *shudders*
Hell Changer chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Everyone always talked about the 12th division as though it was some kind of hellish factory that housed demons and other unsightly creatures.

He himself had visited the area on more than one occasion and he had found it too be more entertaining than scary.

Coming from Kenpachi that actually scares me even more!

Apparently the trio thought that having Matsumoto dye her hair a cherry wine color would convince him to what exactly?

Bed her?

Kenpachi snorted, "You shoulda just stuck with blond. That red makes you look 10 years older.

Matsumoto let out a horrified scream.

One word: mean!

(Shiro/Grimm/Starrk)

"This is the last time I agree to hide out in King's suitcase."

"At least the brat was kind enough to wash his underwear."

"zzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I thought at least one of them was a liger and an other was able to stand in an cage? How can they hide in an suitcase?

FRESH MEAT!

"Lead the way, Yachiru!"

I'm scared for what's going to happen to Ichigo.
bloodytears87 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
this was great i loved it! i loved the last line it was great and byakuya acting prissy and throwing the tantume was hallarious i loved it and i can so see that happening lol kinda felt bad for grimmjow tho ( but it was fantastic keep up the good work!