Reviews for Armed Resistance: Side Stories
accidentalsuperhero chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
These Side Stories of yours are fascinating.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
i had forgotten that this was a side story until i hit the end of the chapter.
Mr Stereo1 chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Hm. Interesting that Cornelia had Euphemia assign her glaston knights, but if they were less politically charged, it seems like a credible way of drawing some of the heat off little Euphie and indicate that she is still an ancillary to her sister, rather than playing her own game.

Although, I'm wondering, are the sisters' knights coordinating as a single faction, or are they acting as separate factions? Given their existing relationships and the discomfort in their new surroundings, I'd guess it might be possible that the darlton brothers kept to themselves and avoided politics unless instructed otherwise, leaving them a de facto neutral faction, while still tipping the balance of power slightly in Cornelia's favour given their known loyalties in the event of any infighting.

I have to say though, thinking back to Suzaku's dream of him and Lelouch working together back in the first chapter, I'm a little sad now. I've never seen a story where that was done well. Even though the TECHNO-MAGIC-DUES-EX-MACHINA power of named-character knightmare aces would have to be reduced significantly, although that's something you've already done, and I personally would consider a necessity for a medium without the very very shiny visual effects of anime to compensate, Britannia presumably has a large enough cadre of skilled pilots to provide new opposite numbers for BK aces if the writer would only write one. How would you go about writing such a story?
Mr Stereo1 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Hm, interesting.

Thinking back to a few chapters ago, though, I'm wondering why it isn't standard practice for geass knights and codes to commit suicide when capture/sealing is imminent? Especially for Codes, although I'm not sure whether it would successfully end their existence or not, to destroy their brain or throw themselves on a fire before the sealing takes place, say.

As for requested stories? Well, Lloyd is a character I'd be very interested to see during his formative years, if only because my personality is uncomfortably similar... I'm surprised I wasn't beaten up more as a child, really.
Mr Stereo1 chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Well... C2 is an even colder bitch than in canon to let that happen.

I'm starting to hope that she is killed off if it become expedient...
Mr Stereo1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Heh, easy, it's 'St Peter won't call my name' isn't it? I love that AMV... although I hope that the existing Code Geass collective unconciousness concept won't be over-ruled withs some benign version of the abrahamic god... although I suppose if taken in full without any exceptions, the bible leaves plenty of scope for interpreting the judeo-christian god as the sort of character who is both weak enough to not be able to break everyone's wills to it's own, and evil enough to let all the events in the fic slide, possibly because the Holy Empire bit of the Britannian Empire's full name is taken literally.

Anyway, great chapter.
Red Sectoid chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
I'd like to see a 1 shot based on royal reactions when 0 take off the mask. Cornelia euphemia schneizel the knights the emporer I don't really care I think it'd be cool.
bakapervert chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
Good stories.
kidneysrgood chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
I just read through both of your fics. Both were very well written. Keep i tpu.
SuperiorShortness chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Ahhh why was C.C. such a bitch to N.N.? Noooo.
Icy the Frostbringer chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
I believe Table-kun is the one Nina was leaning against while she relieved herself to a magazine with Euphemia on the cover :) I like how you've got her doing something more productive than threatening to blow up Tokyo with a stolen knightmare strapped with a nuclear weapon in a fit of rage. She could go quite a long way with Schneizel's funding.
Survivor54 chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
Another good chapter, with some awesome background info. I'm really glad I read these, it helps flesh out the main story.

Also, you've been promising us a kallen side story forever! Me wants the precious! Maybe her and Lelouch on a date or something?
12D3 Gorillaz chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Another good side story, but there was one thing bothering me throughout the story. Suzaku was constantly thinking about how he didn't like Alice, how she was "unrepentent" and what not... She very well may be like he said, but so far we have had basically no experience with her character at all in the rest of AR, so I found it hard to agree with him when she hasn't done anything unreasonable on screen yet.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
I'm betting that Alice has something to do with the code hunters. I mean, she played a role in Knightmare of Nunnaly as an Irregular.

As for in this story, Alice was once part of an order which managed to assassinate Odysseus, the first prince of brittania...the greatest empire the world has ever known. She would be perfect...or close to it...to hunt down and kill the three remaining Geass knights. Surely, Schneizel has to know something about the code hunters.

Furthermore, Alice is going to the EU, where the Code Hunters are based out of...probably. Even if not, the alternative is obtaining V.V.'s last code for his escape.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you will do.
Furionknight chapter 7 . 1/17/2011