Reviews for Switched
*screams* OMG OMG OMG that was so good. I finished it within an hour, just DAMMMNNNN dude that was such a good story. I love how cute Sasuke and Hinata are together, it's really well written too. This should have wayy more reviews than the amount it has now. Well, hooray! I'm the hundreth reviewer :D thankss for writing this!
Fadingrace chapter 1 . 5/27
That was lovely. Really heart-warming.
satomika chapter 12 . 3/25
Cute!

But I think the ending's awkward

Anyway, I want to read the omakes!

I'm so curious as to what would have happened

On a side note, I was surprised when I saw familiar names from other animes
Applejax XD chapter 12 . 2/29
that was an adorable confession XD
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
The beginning has a great set up for a jutsu gone wrong with new sensei and a set of unpredictable genin. Funny how Ino's promise almost predicts a failure and yet you wonder how.
crystalblue19 chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
Aw, this was an adorable story! I just love the cute, flustered Sasuke - especially at the end. x)
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
Omg this is really cute I just can't
UncrewedCandy29 chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
You know, I'm really glad I found this fanfic. The characters are a bit OOC but that's ok. Good job. I look forward to read your other SasuHina stories (if you still write em)
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Finally they're together.
Acumichi chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
Ah, what enjoyable story. From beginning to end you always had me feeling and waiting in excitement for the next chapter. I can't wait to read your other writings and hope that all your days are filled with happiness and joy. Thank you for this lovely story that I will cherish and re read when the mood for a good Sasuhina fic.
Saki-Hime chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
Very good.
dumdeedum chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
This is such great story! And quite hilarious to boot! While I'm sad it's over, the ending is just perfect! Everyone stayed in character despite the body switch. Sasuhina forever! Take that Masashi Kishimoto!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/26/2015
Finally this thrash of is over. After bashing Naruto leaving all by himself and hinata dies cause curse of hatred kills anyone carrying the evil baby. Great job hope u die
Lukalukageno chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
Aww this is really cute:3 more please!
Raiden of Storms chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
Oh my gosh! That first part was hilarious!