Reviews for Switched
thorl chapter 12 . 8/28
So cute... so lovely! Thank you for the Wonderful story!
DUH BOMB chapter 12 . 8/16
Such a sweet fanfic. Too bad naruto didn't do more crazy things compared to sasuke lol.
lisa chapter 4 . 8/15
to the last reviewer, if your dumbass didnt like sasuhina then why the hell you reading a SASUHINA fic? and she did not leave naruto in the dark lmao she simply did not like him anymore. its called a fucking crush, it isnt that deep and sasuke interacted with her so yeah surprise, surprise she turns to like him; if ur ass doesnt like a ship then dont go reading a fic about said ship and start firing at the writer
Bribrion5 chapter 12 . 5/24
It was cool but i dont really like sasuhina and didnt like how you just left naruto in the dark and had his girl give up on him like that like she just said fuck it i dont like naruro like that i want sasuke nah not one of my favorites
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 12 . 3/16
SO BEAUTIFUL!
BlackChoko chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Oh please, that would just have been so funny if you have gotten the dinosaur in as well.
But oh well.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
*screams* OMG OMG OMG that was so good. I finished it within an hour, just DAMMMNNNN dude that was such a good story. I love how cute Sasuke and Hinata are together, it's really well written too. This should have wayy more reviews than the amount it has now. Well, hooray! I'm the hundreth reviewer :D thankss for writing this!
Panaya chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
That was lovely. Really heart-warming.
satomika chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
Cute!

But I think the ending's awkward

Anyway, I want to read the omakes!

I'm so curious as to what would have happened

On a side note, I was surprised when I saw familiar names from other animes
Applejax XD chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
that was an adorable confession XD
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
The beginning has a great set up for a jutsu gone wrong with new sensei and a set of unpredictable genin. Funny how Ino's promise almost predicts a failure and yet you wonder how.
crystalblue19 chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
Aw, this was an adorable story! I just love the cute, flustered Sasuke - especially at the end. x)
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
Omg this is really cute I just can't
UncrewedCandy29 chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
You know, I'm really glad I found this fanfic. The characters are a bit OOC but that's ok. Good job. I look forward to read your other SasuHina stories (if you still write em)
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 12 . 8/29/2015