Reviews for Will of Foxfire
I have to admit, I didn't think this story would be any good. But boy, how wrong I was! The way the cannon facts are manipulated so that they fit your story, and adding all these amazing new elements to the story, like the Kitsune or the Werewolf Minato. Guys, this author has made an entire universe that I would rank 10/10. Thanks for a great read!
brutusjr chapter 61 . 2/18
This ended up being one of my favorite stories on Fanfiction. You worried me in a couple of places, but I'm really impressed with the way you tied this altogether at the end.

Great job and great story.

Thanks for sharing.
brutusjr chapter 16 . 2/17
Why is Naruto such a scared weakling in this story. Please toughen him up some quickly.
brutusjr chapter 8 . 2/17
I love the subject manner, but this is kind of a hard read. I know you are trying to be clever with your plot & characters, but it seems more a a jumbled mess right now. Hopefully this firms up pretty soon.
Kordesha chapter 60 . 12/20/2014
Madara as Kyuubi's father... mind blowingly epic!
FreelanceBum chapter 61 . 11/14/2014
Loved it. Fantastic job.
pikachucat chapter 61 . 11/11/2014
awesome
Igornerd chapter 61 . 10/15/2014
This story was incredibly fun and probably the only well written Werewolf!Naruto story on this site.
The world-building was also very detailed, at least the parts you showed us, and there was a twist at every turn!

Thank you so much!
Igornerd chapter 60 . 10/15/2014
The kitsune children were rescued! Yay!
Let's hope that the damage was not too bad...

Sasuke will have to learn how to control his new abilities, but without Orochimaru maybe he will not risk too much when he'll use them.

And Kushina is right. Better late than ever.
Igornerd chapter 59 . 10/15/2014
And with this, Fugaku went suicidal... he also ruined the mood of Minato's reunion with basically everyone.
Igornerd chapter 58 . 10/15/2014
How ironic that the idiots that resurrected the Kyuubi were killed (or worse) by him.

Also! Long-time reunions!
Igornerd chapter 57 . 10/15/2014
Oh that's not good.
Not good at all.
Igornerd chapter 56 . 10/15/2014
Oh, so with Orochimaru's death the curse is lifted?
Igornerd chapter 55 . 10/15/2014
I feel incredibly sorry for the poor werewolves... in the end they are just victims.
Igornerd chapter 53 . 10/15/2014
Damn, I hope Kushina will arrive in time...