Reviews for Will of Foxfire
Billy JB II chapter 61 . 3/6
Holy shit. I got linked here from sufficient velocity on a rec thread that claimed this is one of the best fics out there. Very good job, I think I'll go second his rec.
Xcherokee chapter 61 . 2/11
Wow look who am finally done reading this...THIS GIRL. I absolutely love this. I love naruto and I adore minato and I love kushina. I love the beginning of this fic how kakashi was looking out for naruto. Although there's ALOT going on and sometimes the story doesn't go in depth with a character or two characters relationship (aka naruto and jiraya) it's still amazing. And thank you so so so much for writing this. It truly changed my life in a positive way. I wish their were more parts with naruto and minato though. ALSO I love how protective minato was of naruto when they first met/first started living together.
my 2 guys chapter 61 . 10/29/2016
that was great need more stories like this one
Pointer3109 chapter 61 . 10/11/2016
Good ending.
Pointer3109 chapter 33 . 10/9/2016
I found myself enjoying the story. Which was a bit of a surprise. I don't usually like the more extreme variations on Naruto. Esp the high school variety.

As far as the running on electrified wires go. Its actually safe as long as you don't let yourself get grounded. That's why birds and squirrels survive it all (most) of the time. :)
Roaming-Guardian chapter 61 . 9/22/2016
If you got rid of all the copyrighted bits and replaced them with original content this could easily get published, on that note I would buy said book.

Any chance on a sequel?
Ryuuuuga chapter 61 . 8/13/2016
Loved it, although there were some loose ends that left me somewhat dissatisfied like the Kyuubi's actual origins and the like.
Ryuuuuga chapter 42 . 8/12/2016
Although I've only read slightly more than half of your story, I can't wait to read more! The way you depict your characters is fascinating and mostly accurate (although some moments they were a little OOC...) and I appreciate how your writing is so fluid and has the perfect balance between descriptions and conversations. Most of all, I enjoy the way you've set up your own ninja world and set up your plot. I can't wait to read more...
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 61 . 7/25/2016
This story gets from me:

- Best Naruto fanfiction
- Best fantasy fanfiction
- Best total AU fanfiction
- Best Werewolf fanfiction
- Best "I will read one chapter a day, because I don't want it to end" fanfiction
- Best "I would eat jar of Habanero's to see the sequel, but it'll probably never happened" fanfiction
- Best "FUCK YOU YUUDAI" fanfiction

And seriously. If I wasn't poor, I would commission a sequel in a heartbeat, if it would be possible.
RenesmeVivio chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
What will happen to Minato I wonder
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
That's a new concept, Naruto been a werewolf wow awsome u light my day.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I haven't finished it yet, and I'm already rereading it. This is the most perfect story I ever read! And I'm not even joking. Whenever I read something, I had ideas how to make it better, how I would write it, or even I got out ideas for my own; unfortunately never realized out of lack of faith in my own skill; stories. But after this? I got nothing. It has almost everything I love, and things it lacks out of this list, would only make it worse due to over-saturation. Going further, the pacing, the plot, the construction of events... I just can't find words to describe what I feel. I know for a fact, that whenever I read some other story after this one, especially based on Naruto, I'll find it wanting.

I hate you and I love you for writing this story.

Even though I don't know how it ends yet, I wish you wrote a sequel, of at least the same length, if not more (definitely more, much more).
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Fuck Yuudai! I really want to skin him alive, and rip each of his tails with a winch.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
Fucking Saske. Die in fire you duck-butt-headed asshat!
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 61 . 6/24/2016
Ok, I freaking loved this. While I didn't wholly like the way you portrayed some of the characters, I saw why you did it and agreed. Is there a sequel?