Reviews for Will of Foxfire
Ryuuuuga chapter 61 . 8/13
Loved it, although there were some loose ends that left me somewhat dissatisfied like the Kyuubi's actual origins and the like.
Ryuuuuga chapter 42 . 8/12
Although I've only read slightly more than half of your story, I can't wait to read more! The way you depict your characters is fascinating and mostly accurate (although some moments they were a little OOC...) and I appreciate how your writing is so fluid and has the perfect balance between descriptions and conversations. Most of all, I enjoy the way you've set up your own ninja world and set up your plot. I can't wait to read more...
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 61 . 7/25
This story gets from me:

- Best Naruto fanfiction
- Best fantasy fanfiction
- Best total AU fanfiction
- Best Werewolf fanfiction
- Best "I will read one chapter a day, because I don't want it to end" fanfiction
- Best "I would eat jar of Habanero's to see the sequel, but it'll probably never happened" fanfiction
- Best "FUCK YOU YUUDAI" fanfiction

And seriously. If I wasn't poor, I would commission a sequel in a heartbeat, if it would be possible.
RenesmeVivio chapter 5 . 7/9
What will happen to Minato I wonder
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 7/9
That's a new concept, Naruto been a werewolf wow awsome u light my day.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 1 . 7/5
I haven't finished it yet, and I'm already rereading it. This is the most perfect story I ever read! And I'm not even joking. Whenever I read something, I had ideas how to make it better, how I would write it, or even I got out ideas for my own; unfortunately never realized out of lack of faith in my own skill; stories. But after this? I got nothing. It has almost everything I love, and things it lacks out of this list, would only make it worse due to over-saturation. Going further, the pacing, the plot, the construction of events... I just can't find words to describe what I feel. I know for a fact, that whenever I read some other story after this one, especially based on Naruto, I'll find it wanting.

I hate you and I love you for writing this story.

Even though I don't know how it ends yet, I wish you wrote a sequel, of at least the same length, if not more (definitely more, much more).
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 24 . 7/4
Fuck Yuudai! I really want to skin him alive, and rip each of his tails with a winch.
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 4 . 7/3
Fucking Saske. Die in fire you duck-butt-headed asshat!
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 61 . 6/24
Ok, I freaking loved this. While I didn't wholly like the way you portrayed some of the characters, I saw why you did it and agreed. Is there a sequel?
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/18
that was good keep the chapters coming
meledie chapter 61 . 6/8
Wow. Wow. I really love this fic's version of Minato and Kushina. I also love the entire premise and plot. Kudos for using a spectacularly unique setting and writing it brilliantly the whole way.
Dani McLean chapter 61 . 5/19
I think I hate you. Here I thought I was being good reading just a quick oneshot, but no, it had to be freaking amazing and have a story like this to go along with it. So much for homework. I don't think I have ever been so enthralled by a single story before. This past week my entire life has revolved around this plot line and everything else (class, sleep, family, food, etc.) has just been in the way. My obsession was not a healthy one. And it was impossible to binge read it all at once and leave the proper time for internal musings (What the frick is going on?! Did he just...? Does she mean- HOLEY POOP NUGGETS!) and such. And here I had just decided to cut back on my reading and writing in the hopes of not failing English class. I didn't think my resolve would be broken so early on. Thanks a ton.
Dragonjek chapter 61 . 4/22
This was absolutely beautiful. I love the world you've created here, although I'm surprised at the relatively minor role Naruto played in the climax of the story. And I thought you were building up more with Hinata, but I may have been mistaken.

Regardless, it was a wonderful read.
To be honest, I read your stories for the Minato/Kushina relationship portrayal.
Damn it Fugaku!