Reviews for Will of Foxfire
Utopia Empire chapter 61 . 6/2
Finally finished this! It took me one week to read the whole thing and it's really amazing. I like how you have lots of point of view in the whole fic
The whole thing was wrapped up nicely and I like the happy ending. It's just that the epilogue is too short. We wanna know what happened to Fugaku afterwards, or how minato kushina and naruto are going to bond as family as a reward after struggling for soo long. I also wish there's more itachi-sasuke screentime
But enough, i shouldn't ask for more cuz your plot story, writing style is just really good. It definitely goes to my golden-standard fic page.
Utopia Empire chapter 46 . 5/30
Can i say that your fic is utterly utterly amazing?
It’s like... Wow... You put up LOTS of scattered people with different POV and tied all of them towards one purpose
I was really enthralled with the whole world building and the political intrigue by Oro and Uzu, and within Konoha itself.
We need more fics like this in the whole fandom. Definitely will go to my list of 'Golden Standard'
Utopia Empire chapter 16 . 5/28
Really enjoy the fic. I hope the exam outcome is not really the same... Hahaha...
zalcik chapter 61 . 2/2
I enjoyed the au but i really want to see a sequel to this there are so many plot points that are unresolved any way good work!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 61 . 6/29/2017
i love it! the twistnew ideas that you've added on the original storyline was refreshing. the facts were laid out well- you were able to discuss the folkore and not confuse your readers by just throwing ideas. i like the the happy ending. oh and how you were able to portray Naruto's family as a whole, the spotlight to Itachi, and Hiruzen as a hokage and not just a senile,unjust old man. really happy to have read this! kudos!
Marching Madly Onward chapter 9 . 5/1/2017
I am long overdue in getting to this story and kicking myself for it.

Only nine chapters deep, and I'm already gearing up to call this an all-time great of Naruto fanfiction. You're walking a thin line between the familiar aspects of the series and the new twists without going too far in either direction. And even with that precarious balancing act going on, you've managed to pepper your story with a slew of interesting dilemmas, sub-plots and hooks.

In short, this story is doing everything right. Consider me a fan.
Billy JB II chapter 61 . 3/6/2017
Holy shit. I got linked here from sufficient velocity on a rec thread that claimed this is one of the best fics out there. Very good job, I think I'll go second his rec.
Xcherokee chapter 61 . 2/11/2017
Wow look who am finally done reading this...THIS GIRL. I absolutely love this. I love naruto and I adore minato and I love kushina. I love the beginning of this fic how kakashi was looking out for naruto. Although there's ALOT going on and sometimes the story doesn't go in depth with a character or two characters relationship (aka naruto and jiraya) it's still amazing. And thank you so so so much for writing this. It truly changed my life in a positive way. I wish their were more parts with naruto and minato though. ALSO I love how protective minato was of naruto when they first met/first started living together.
my 2 guys chapter 61 . 10/29/2016
that was great need more stories like this one
Pointer3109 chapter 61 . 10/11/2016
Good ending.
Pointer3109 chapter 33 . 10/9/2016
I found myself enjoying the story. Which was a bit of a surprise. I don't usually like the more extreme variations on Naruto. Esp the high school variety.

As far as the running on electrified wires go. Its actually safe as long as you don't let yourself get grounded. That's why birds and squirrels survive it all (most) of the time. :)
Roaming-Guardian chapter 61 . 9/22/2016
If you got rid of all the copyrighted bits and replaced them with original content this could easily get published, on that note I would buy said book.

Any chance on a sequel?
sasukesdoom chapter 61 . 8/13/2016
Loved it, although there were some loose ends that left me somewhat dissatisfied like the Kyuubi's actual origins and the like.
sasukesdoom chapter 42 . 8/12/2016
Although I've only read slightly more than half of your story, I can't wait to read more! The way you depict your characters is fascinating and mostly accurate (although some moments they were a little OOC...) and I appreciate how your writing is so fluid and has the perfect balance between descriptions and conversations. Most of all, I enjoy the way you've set up your own ninja world and set up your plot. I can't wait to read more...
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 61 . 7/25/2016
This story gets from me:

- Best Naruto fanfiction
- Best fantasy fanfiction
- Best total AU fanfiction
- Best Werewolf fanfiction
- Best "I will read one chapter a day, because I don't want it to end" fanfiction
- Best "I would eat jar of Habanero's to see the sequel, but it'll probably never happened" fanfiction
- Best "FUCK YOU YUUDAI" fanfiction

And seriously. If I wasn't poor, I would commission a sequel in a heartbeat, if it would be possible.