Reviews for Day By Day
Deviepooh chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
great story.
Deviepooh chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
you should be pleased with this! its awesome. you're very talented as a writer.
Kristen chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Words... Cannot express what level this story got to me on. I read this in one sitting. Thank god for iPhones, I've been at this all night laying down in a pitch black room. You are truly amazing, as a writer, and as a person I am sure. Just.. To say that this has been the best thing I have ever read, is such an understatement. Ill read this again. And again. And again. And again.

All my love.
TaylorolyaT chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
Well written. Loved your style. Loved the story. Loved everything. Kudos.
ebonyedlove chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
really liked the story
Daryl chapter 20 . 12/28/2010
i love how this story ended. thank you for writing this
elle112u chapter 20 . 12/28/2010
That was awesome. One of the best stories I've read. :D Really...quite awesome. You write really well.

Great job. :D
elle112u chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awesome beginning. My interest is caught. :D

Great job. :D
soulsworker chapter 20 . 12/20/2010
"Who are you now, with all that behind you, but somehow still inside of you - gone but not forgotten - who are you now?" Most insightful like in all of fanfiction. Seriously, coming to grips with your past, your own sense of self hate, you own perecption of your relationships? Good stuff. I'm curious if the other part of the story would be more about Spencer's journey . . . where does she go from here? How does she discover who she is?

Seriously - outstanding.
imaferrari chapter 20 . 12/20/2010
This was such a moving story. After I read chapter 20, I went back and re-read the whole thing again. First, I read through all of the sections of each chapter that told of Ashley's past. Then, I read through the sections telling of the trip/the present. I like how you ended this, with so much possibility for a positive and meaningful future. Another good one!
xwpblue chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
wow... sure, there's a part of me that wants to know what happens next, wants to see spencer and ashley's relationship grow, but that's not this story- this isnt a spashley story, its a story about a very specific time in ashley's life, and i get why it ends here, why it needs to. beautiful expression of complex human emotion :)
anon chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
perfect ending, loved it
lnkmstr10 chapter 18 . 12/17/2010
Wow I loved this chapter! I love their cute, shy interactions. So innocent and pure, and so full of love. It's hard to decided which is my favorite, this, or the spashley beatles. They are so different that I can't choose. I'll just love them both :)
soulsworker chapter 19 . 12/17/2010
Nice pacing. Really love how you continue to weave all the characters in . . . Madison's comment about hand sanitizer was so in character - perfect!
imaferrari chapter 19 . 12/16/2010
Poignant.

It's like Ashley is slowly finding the lost pieces of her puzzle, which somehow slowly helps those around her do the same.