Reviews for Something That'll Last
SRFirefox chapter 1 . 7/16
I've only teared up a few times from fiction and can proudly say this was one of them. Your fic is like its protagonist, short lived, but filled with emotion. I especially enjoyed the introspection of Minthay on Asari grief and the depth of character development in Hakea in only a few sentences.

Thank you.
I fucking cried. Manly tears. But tears.
Unca Bob chapter 1 . 6/6
Beautiful.
Emma the Strange chapter 1 . 5/6
*SOB*
Athina Blaine chapter 1 . 2/22
So sad. Too sad. Pardon me, I need to sob a little bit. ;A;

I love the NPC conversations in ME2; it's one of the reasons why I think it's the best of the trilogy. Especially the talk between the turian and quarian on Illium. Sooooo funny. XD
Terikel chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is brillant and sad and a real masterpiece and I'll never be able to walk past those two in Illium without crying again. But this is totally worth it. Thank you for sharing. :)
Stormbringer117 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
that was fucking beautiful!
The Deer Lord chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Touching.
RosoMC chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
What an incredible take on Mass Effect fanfiction. I applaud you!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
A beautiful little sad.
Well struck.
*sniffle*
NarwhalWarlord chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Fact #1: Rarely does fanfiction actually, seriously move me.

Fact #2: This just did.

That was incredible. Really. Astoundingly good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great, now I'm crying.

Lovely, lovely story.
kewlwarez chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Today is the anniversary of my own partner's death and reading this story touched me right where it hurts. Well done.
HugoCogs chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh god...this story has literally moved me to tears. If someone told me I wrote with even half this poigiancy, I would consider it a huge compliment.

And I remember the scene in ME2, quite well. I remember how it stopped me suddenly, and I made myself listen to the entire exchange. Even then, I could feel a pang in my heart for the coming of the inevitable end they would face.

This is an excellent story, in that it reminds us what a well crafted universe this is to play in...it's not just window dressing for the main characters...this story, and a lot of the side stories in ME3 remind us that there were a million moments in time like this, hiding around every corner.

Thank you for taking this moment, and doing it such justice,