Reviews for Forty Eight Hours
PezzieCoyote chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
I love stories like this, an ensemble piece that brings in so many different aspects to the characters. Excellent storyline. It drew me in that I was up until 2 in the morning reading it. I couldn't stop reading it, it was so good.
doreenthatshot chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
Good finish! I'm sad to see the story end, but it was an amazing ride. I'll have to check out this Jay/Taryn spin-off, though. Should be good!
doreenthatshot chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
A great end to a great story! But dammit, I wanted Drew dead and Taryn and Jay to get together, get married, and raise her baby! I know, I know! My evilness continues! I'm not just confused as to where the cops are in all this. You can't just shoot someone, bring them to the hospital, and that's the end of it. Questions will be asked. Just like with the life support being unplugged. No questions were asked? Yeah, right. Your average nurse isn't THAT stupid! But I don't know, maybe I'm just being too technical. Lol! I'm gonna shut up now and read the epilogue. Who knows? Maybe this stuff will be addressed therein.
doreenthatshot chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
I see we're approaching the end now. One more chapter left, plus an epilogue. Yay!
doreenthatshot chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
Aho! I was wondering when those two were gonna kiss (Jay and Taryn). I hope Drew dies now so they can get together. And speaking of deaths, I see another one bites the dust! YES, another death! Lol! I'm so evil!
doreenthatshot chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
And the plot thickens...chapter 13, here I come!
doreenthatshot chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Finally, someone died! Lol, call me evil, but it's nice to finally have someone die in one of your stories instead of having them come so close to death, only to then somehow escape it. I am curious as to how Shane survived, though. Guess I'll have to keep reading!
doreenthatshot chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Yet another great chapter! Loved the intensity of Adam with the gun! Onto chapter 11!
doreenthatshot chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Oh wow, cool! I love this! So I was half right in regards to Matt being under some type of trance! I'm loving the Matt/Matthew thing going on here. I'm assuming you got this the real Matt Hardy's Matt/Matthew twitters, no. Totally cool! Onto chapter 10!
doreenthatshot chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Hmm, I'm beginning to wonder if Matt is being put under a trance or something and I still don't trust Amy. I think I remember you sending me a one-shot of Jay and Taryn together with a child, so does that mean Drew won't survive? Hmm, I'll text you now for a direct response. And now it's onto chapter 8!
doreenthatshot chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Dammit, why'd the guy have to chicken out at the last minute? I want somebody dead, dammit! Lol, I jest, but still it'd be nice to have an actual death for a change and not just teases of it. Anyway, onto chapter 8!
doreenthatshot chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Okay, so why is July 24 Miz Day? Is that his bday or something or the day he won the MITB briefcase at the PPV? In any event, yet another good chapter. Ah, so Taryn's pregnant. I was wondering why she was acting so weird. Should've figured she'd be the next one kidnapped after what happened between her and Drew. Well, onto chapter 7!
doreenthatshot chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Hmm, I'm beginning to think Amy only acted like she was attacked to make it look like she's in the same boat as everyone else to evade suspicion. I could be wrong, but that's what I think. Onto chapter 6!
doreenthatshot chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Of course, you'd HAVE to end it like that. Just when I was getting into it too. Lol. Anyway, another good chapter and now onto chapter 5!
doreenthatshot chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Wow, another chapter. I wonder what's wrong with Matt, though. Well, onto chapter 4!