Reviews for Toys and Dolls
Link the Hero of Hyrule chapter 9 . 10/28
Lol for some reason I thought Andy was Emily's husband XD Idk why
Link the Hero of Hyrule chapter 3 . 10/28
As soon as I read the woman saying 'aunt and uncle' I knew it was Molly unless Emily has a sisyer and we don't know it
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 50 . 4/24
I adore the idea of Buzz having gender identification issues. For some reason I feel he would look like Samus.
Carmen TM chapter 72 . 3/10
I have read all the chapters and I truly like that story :)
I cannot wait to see how you'll add Toy Story 3 into it :)
That'll come out great!
I'm waiting for your next update.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
When my mom told me that I came out of her stomach I thought she ate me too
Spartan10007 chapter 72 . 12/21/2015
Please continue this story. It is the best I have ever read. If you do I'll give you 1,000 cookies! I like how to follow the story and add in your own tales as well. So, if you do eventually update, I will gladly read the next chapter
Spartan10007 chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
You know what would have been a better insult? Haveing Woody say "now I know why you were left in that box." That would have been bad. Good story so far too
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 59 . 7/16/2015
Rex and I have a lot in common. Our OTPs are Jessie and Woody, we like dinosaurs, and some other third thing. Great story.
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 27 . 7/16/2015
As I was reading the song, it started playing in the movie... I'm afraid to stop watching it incase I get withdraw, but maybe it I keep watching it I'll get an overdose...
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Oh, dear. Trying to imagain Jessie using a seductive tone towards Woody is great.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Yeeeeehaaaaw! I found this fic again :D Lordie, you've been busier then a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! 72 chapters?! Congrats! Seems like i've got a lot to catch up on, so I better get started!
AshRainbow chapter 72 . 12/23/2014
Hey! I love your work so much! Please update soon! Also- could you put something about Jessie's claustrophobia in this book? Thanks.
Keep up the good work-
Ash_Rainbow
NothingNooneZero chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
I am absolutely hooked on this story. I cannot stop reading. I've loved Toy Story since I watched it way back when. It's a brilliant story and I am loving it. Thank you for sharing!
trebeh chapter 53 . 8/29/2014
I vote yes on that being a sincere proposal. You could then have there be a reinterest in the Woody Pride toy line and have the manufacturers create children characters as children of Woody and Jessie.
awesomeismyname13 chapter 72 . 8/8/2014