Reviews for Toys and Dolls
lesliegardner11 chapter 23 . 6/28
Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln, I love this story!
celrock chapter 72 . 12/11/2016
Loving this story! And I see this isn't the end? Please, oh please, update this! I'm really enjoying this story! Or if it's the ending being left on a cliff hanger, well, good one here!

celrock chapter 71 . 12/11/2016
Wonderful chapter and I'm so glad everybody made it home safe. I also loved how excited Andy was when he found Buzz in the car.

celrock chapter 70 . 12/11/2016
Glad Woody, Buzz, Jessie, and Bull's Eye are on the road towards Andy's house, and glad Stinky Pete finally got what was coming to him.

AS always, keep up the great writing!
celrock chapter 69 . 12/11/2016
Another nice filler chapter here, and interesting flashback on how Andy got his little green army men.

celrock chapter 68 . 12/11/2016
Loved the chapter and great songs here that Woody sang to Jessie! I also love that they're going to scrape the paint off their boots so that Andy will recognize them.

celrock chapter 67 . 12/11/2016
Glad they made it on a plane heading back home, even if Jessie is mad at Woody for ruining her meet up with some Sailor Moon toys.

As for your poll, I'll vote after I finish reading and reviewing the story, which I see I'm getting near the end here.

celrock chapter 66 . 12/11/2016
I liked the chapter. I also love how Stinky Pete got trapped in a kid's suitcase. Finally, he'll get to see what it's really like to be loved by a child.

celrock chapter 65 . 12/11/2016
Loved how Woody found a guitar and played tunes for Jessie! I actually had one of those singing and whistling guitar strummin' Woody dolls as a kid, where you put his hand over the guitar and he'd sing or whistle along with 3 different songs. Home on the Range, You've got a Friend in Me, and a third song that escapes me at the moment. So great nastalja here!

celrock chapter 64 . 12/11/2016
I loved it! Lol with how Woody feels about his holster in the similar fashion that Ham feels about his cork screw.

celrock chapter 63 . 12/11/2016
Awe, the comments that Woody and Jessie shared with one another about their noses was sweet! Also, glad Jessie awoke and is okay, and loved how Woody fought Stinky Pete to his death!

celrock chapter 62 . 12/11/2016
I always thought Pete was crazy, even in the movie. Also, interesting how this version turned out differently. they're actually on the plane, on their way to Japan! Oh no! I wonder how they're going to get home?

celrock chapter 61 . 12/11/2016
Nice chapter here, I do hope Woody and Bulls Eye are going to be okay.

celrock chapter 60 . 12/11/2016
Congratulations on making it to 60 chapters and I chuckled at the comment of the ballet tootoo making Buzz's butt look big!

celrock chapter 59 . 12/11/2016
Loved this chapter, especially the ending!