Reviews for Locker Love
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I love it! Please update when possible... maybe tomorrow for my birthday? *hopeful look*
Little sister Amy chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Lol cool story please update
SouthernKittyGal chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
noooooooooooooo you stopped writing to this story! that or its been a /VERY/ long time, but PLEASE KEEP WRITING TO THIS, i like this story!
clover123ie chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
this is so cool! please update! this is so good rated from 1-10 i would give it an A... an A is good :D
ilovemanicures chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Heehee I can totally picture Bakura opening his mouth the sametime the bell rings xD I really like your story so far and I hope you update soon!
Foxluna chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! rotflmao i gotta agree with Marik what happened wit Bakura and the Bell WAS really funny HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HayashiNoUta chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
love your story
technicolour-eleanor chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
OMG you updated! You should have seen my face when I got the email saying that you posted a new chapter, I literally cheered! Still loving the vegetarian wolf thing, it cracks me up everytime I see it (_)
Yami Ace and Neko chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Yami Ace: *points to the other side of the room* You. Go Calm down. Now.

*bursting out laughing*

Yami Ace: every time something like this happens im stuck doing the review. Anyway Neko and i say thank you and to try and not make her laugh so much

Thats *giggle* you *another giggle* Ace

Yami Ace: yeah well anyway thanks again and also before Neko tries to kill me again a happy birthday for yesterday and merry Christmas and a happy new year as well
aminaluvr4life chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next _
organizedchaos chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
i love your story and went to the polls to vote but...i wanted to tweak a few of the options, first of all the senior brother is a good idea but maybe instead of bringing them together he could try to steal Ryou (which would bring them together eventually like you want) that gives us a jealousy thing and i love a me some jealous bakura i like the idea of ryou and his own apertment (oh the possiblities of smexiness)but if its not his then it would be kind of funny for his father to come home suddenly to a rather debouched ryou and under a rather muscley bakura id love to see what you could do with that or he could get an apartment and bakura could proclaim himself his roommate. as far as the car thing goes well...let's just say im more interested in what could go on inside the car if you get my drift (ps my sis just read over my shoulder and called me a pervert if you were thinking thesame thing remember this story is rated M ;)
mikeperson3 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Poor ryou :(
cira13 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
OMG who cares about teh poll! Just keep writing!
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Wow. I could hardly stop myself from laughing. If it wasn't 11:00PM, I would be laughing. This is a great story!
SheepAteMyFamily chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
omfg! first a cliffhanger and now no chapter. hmpf. anyways great story