Reviews for Blind to You
ghjk chapter 9 . 7/15
MORE!
Bren chapter 6 . 7/14
DAMMIT KAKASHI! IRUKA ITS KAKASHI THE FUK CANT U PIECE IS TOGETHER! good job in the story! :)
Bren chapter 1 . 7/14
LOVE THE CHAPTER AND YOUR WORK GUYS!
Palkitty chapter 9 . 4/27
I noticed you haven't updated this story in a few years and just want to know if you have plans to continue it. I just have a desire to know if I need to make up my own ending in my head or if my patience can be rewarded eventually.

Please and thank you for your time. Oddly I wouldn't have thought of these two characters together... But after reading all your stories with this couple, what can I say but that you've converted me. :)

Palsville
P.S. mops up tremendous nose bleed...
Hainbuche chapter 9 . 4/16
spaaaanend! bitte bitte weiterschreiben. lg hayne
Please continue the story! It's so good!
Mo de Aries chapter 9 . 3/23
wonderful fanfic ! It is an immense sadness it not have been continued ! I hope one day you change your mind and decide to make us weep and rejoice with the characters !
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Nope it can't end you have to update and finish the story!
Riverwood87 chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
I love this story for how well written it is. Each character is so believable in this situation. I've reread it so many times, and each time I do, I'm dying that much more to know who the assassin is and how it will end. I really hope that you update soon - if even just to tell us in a few sentences how it ends! Regardless though, thanks for writing :)
VeryBoredSoul chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
I love love love love LOVE this! It was the first story I read by you, and your writing style appealed to me so I went and read some of your other stories (of which I'll review shortly :) ). You're an amazing writer, and your betas are really cool too! I read that you were a med student, so either you're drowning in residency by now or you're working, of which I wish you luck! I hope that whenever you have time you'll be able to finish this story, of which I'm definitely following! :) Amazing job on this!
Aliaissa chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
My heart! My poor poor heart! How could you! There better lots of fluff later cause I don't know if my heart will be able to andle any more of this disgustingly wonderful story! What did you do to me! My heart is suffering but I still continue reading! Curse you talented author!
Ulura chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
I'm pretty sure my heart broke qhen there wasnt another chapter to read. This is such a good story and so unique! I hope you come back to it one day :)
Juniper chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
This story is soooo good. Please update soon as I think I will go crazy without an update. Save my sanity! This is one o the best stories I have read on this site and I love the pairing
Korregidora chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Noooooooooooo first you break our hearts - poor boys, I can't imagine the pain Kakashi must be feeling to have to break Iruka's heart. Secondly, it stops here... *cries* lol. I hope you get inspired or are able to have time to update. I am dying to know who the assassin is and if things will ever be better. :)
Korregidora chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
This was the most beautiful and moving chapter I have ever read. I cried lol. I am a puddle of sappy goo right now.