Reviews for Blind to You
kasssumi chapter 9 . 8/9
oh gosh this story is amazing!
Beautiful story.
AinaS chapter 9 . 5/13
Noooooo maybe it wasn't Kakashi, Iruka didn't sense for his chakra. Maybe it was to draw out the assassin Maybe it was bc Kakashi knew kurenai was there

Iruka should know better!

*heart breaks*

Did the jounin recognize Kakashi as inu? Or hear Iruka when he identified him as Kakashi? What does this mean for kasha-kun?

Pls update! Love your story!
Jukebox chapter 2 . 5/7
It's a great story and I'm hoping to see what happens next. It's been several years since the last update and I imagine you are knee deep in medical studies or residency or establishing a practice. But I do hope you will one day continue and conclude this wonderful fic so we can all see the assassin exposed/thwarted, Iruka's sight return {hopefully} and our two hard-headed favorite shinobi get together at last. :)
ghjk chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
MORE!
Bren chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
DAMMIT KAKASHI! IRUKA ITS KAKASHI THE FUK CANT U PIECE IS TOGETHER! good job in the story! :)
Bren chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
LOVE THE CHAPTER AND YOUR WORK GUYS!
Palkitty chapter 9 . 4/27/2016
I noticed you haven't updated this story in a few years and just want to know if you have plans to continue it. I just have a desire to know if I need to make up my own ending in my head or if my patience can be rewarded eventually.

Please and thank you for your time. Oddly I wouldn't have thought of these two characters together... But after reading all your stories with this couple, what can I say but that you've converted me. :)

Palsville
P.S. mops up tremendous nose bleed...
Hainbuche chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
spaaaanend! bitte bitte weiterschreiben. lg hayne
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
Please continue the story! It's so good!
Mo de Aries chapter 9 . 3/23/2016
wonderful fanfic ! It is an immense sadness it not have been continued ! I hope one day you change your mind and decide to make us weep and rejoice with the characters !
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Nope it can't end you have to update and finish the story!
Riverwood87 chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
I love this story for how well written it is. Each character is so believable in this situation. I've reread it so many times, and each time I do, I'm dying that much more to know who the assassin is and how it will end. I really hope that you update soon - if even just to tell us in a few sentences how it ends! Regardless though, thanks for writing :)
VeryBoredSoul chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
I love love love love LOVE this! It was the first story I read by you, and your writing style appealed to me so I went and read some of your other stories (of which I'll review shortly :) ). You're an amazing writer, and your betas are really cool too! I read that you were a med student, so either you're drowning in residency by now or you're working, of which I wish you luck! I hope that whenever you have time you'll be able to finish this story, of which I'm definitely following! :) Amazing job on this!
Aliaissa chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
My heart! My poor poor heart! How could you! There better lots of fluff later cause I don't know if my heart will be able to andle any more of this disgustingly wonderful story! What did you do to me! My heart is suffering but I still continue reading! Curse you talented author!