Reviews for Blind to You
Juniper chapter 9 . 2/26
This story is soooo good. Please update soon as I think I will go crazy without an update. Save my sanity! This is one o the best stories I have read on this site and I love the pairing
Korregidora chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Noooooooooooo first you break our hearts - poor boys, I can't imagine the pain Kakashi must be feeling to have to break Iruka's heart. Secondly, it stops here... *cries* lol. I hope you get inspired or are able to have time to update. I am dying to know who the assassin is and if things will ever be better. :)
Korregidora chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
This was the most beautiful and moving chapter I have ever read. I cried lol. I am a puddle of sappy goo right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
There shouldn't be any paragraphs when there is no scene change. Please fix this.
Cag chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Well, it's official. I've finished reading everything you've posted here and I love it all. This one in particular is my favorite. You’re style is well versed and love the plots you spin. Hope you continue to share your talent if not here then somewhere. _
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
I'm begging you, continue this fic! This is one of the best pieces I've read in a LONG time! I love your theory that Kakashi is half-blind, and I think it makes a lot of sense. UGGGGGGGGGGGG Kakashi's ANBU past created so many feels. Awesome Job!
flufferiferous chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Aargh! Why did you make this story so good? I stumbled across it last night and stayed up ALL NIGHT because I couldn't stop reading...
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
I read through this within a few hours. ...Please - I"m almost begging you - update soon. It's one of the best stories I've read on this site, and I have been a lurker for a long, long time... Your writing-skills are amazing; beyond perfect, really. Thank you for having shared these nine chapters with us. Please, share a tenth, and reveal to us this hideous culprit (as well as Kakashi's - probably incredible sad - side to the horrors he spouted out in this chapter).
The Genesis Riddle chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. Is it happening? when is it happening? can we get another chapter please! KYAAAAA
sylvia1984 chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
sniffles that end bit was so sad.
how will Iruka ever forgive Kakashi
is Gai going to walk in to Kakashi's room
and find him crying or is he going find him gone
is Mizuki the one that is trying to kill Iruka
sylvia1984
sylvia1984 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
my god i really love this story i was up all night reading it
this story is so going in my faverites
i just love Kakashi and Iruka and i am really happy that they are
finally starting to open up to eash other
i can't wait to find out who wants to kill Iruka and why
sylvia1984
nyoom chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY
kaori and yoshi chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Iruka's attacker is Mizuki right? He seems to be the only one with enough hate for Iruka. Is Kakashi just saying those mean things to protect Iruka? Are the other Jounin going to find out about Kakashi being Inu? If they do I hope they don't start hating him. This story is so amazing! I cant wait for more!
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Holy sweet mother of everything good in this world WHAAAAAAAAATT!?

OHMIGOD I THINK I HATE YOU WHYYYYYYYYY? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

Grrrrrrrrr... You best be clearing this thing up soon. And by that I mean really really really soon. And by that I mean at least sometime this year...? I see that the last time you updated was 2012... And quite frankly, I'm upset. I need this story to stay alive. Not even kidding. Really. I hope to God you haven't discontinued this story indefinitely or anything, right? I hope so... Or at least you could put it on a minor hiatus... Like, a smallish one?

Anyhoo, of course I have the hug feeling that Kakashi is only doing this to protect Iruka the one way he knows how; or rather, the only way he can at this point... Gawd, Kakashi, you beautiful bastard... Either way, I hope you can find it in you to pick this story up again, because I think my life will crumble slowly if this fic remains untouched
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Oh goodness gracious. This story. Can we just. Honestly.

Ok, so I may or may not have meant to review a few chapters ago, but I kinda got hooked and I am currently forcing myself to write this instead of clicking the next chapter and the next and the next... But anyhoo, I really really really really really love this story! The dynamic and circumstances of this story are wonderfully complex and intriguing, and how angular they are is so fascinating to watch unfold! Kakashi and Iruka are already such different yet similar personalities and it's amazing seeing how everything unfolds, especially in these given circumstances! I'm honestly quite scared and excited for when Iruka discovers Inu's true identity... But I know it'll be phenomenal as usual :D