Reviews for Blind to You
flufferiferous chapter 9 . 2/21
Aargh! Why did you make this story so good? I stumbled across it last night and stayed up ALL NIGHT because I couldn't stop reading...
I read through this within a few hours. ...Please - I"m almost begging you - update soon. It's one of the best stories I've read on this site, and I have been a lurker for a long, long time... Your writing-skills are amazing; beyond perfect, really. Thank you for having shared these nine chapters with us. Please, share a tenth, and reveal to us this hideous culprit (as well as Kakashi's - probably incredible sad - side to the horrors he spouted out in this chapter).
The Genesis Riddle chapter 9 . 2/2
Oh. My. Gosh. Is it happening? when is it happening? can we get another chapter please! KYAAAAA
sylvia1984 chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
sniffles that end bit was so sad.
how will Iruka ever forgive Kakashi
is Gai going to walk in to Kakashi's room
and find him crying or is he going find him gone
is Mizuki the one that is trying to kill Iruka
sylvia1984
sylvia1984 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
my god i really love this story i was up all night reading it
this story is so going in my faverites
i just love Kakashi and Iruka and i am really happy that they are
finally starting to open up to eash other
i can't wait to find out who wants to kill Iruka and why
sylvia1984
nyoom chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY
kaori and yoshi chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Iruka's attacker is Mizuki right? He seems to be the only one with enough hate for Iruka. Is Kakashi just saying those mean things to protect Iruka? Are the other Jounin going to find out about Kakashi being Inu? If they do I hope they don't start hating him. This story is so amazing! I cant wait for more!
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Holy sweet mother of everything good in this world WHAAAAAAAAATT!?

OHMIGOD I THINK I HATE YOU WHYYYYYYYYY? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

Grrrrrrrrr... You best be clearing this thing up soon. And by that I mean really really really soon. And by that I mean at least sometime this year...? I see that the last time you updated was 2012... And quite frankly, I'm upset. I need this story to stay alive. Not even kidding. Really. I hope to God you haven't discontinued this story indefinitely or anything, right? I hope so... Or at least you could put it on a minor hiatus... Like, a smallish one?

Anyhoo, of course I have the hug feeling that Kakashi is only doing this to protect Iruka the one way he knows how; or rather, the only way he can at this point... Gawd, Kakashi, you beautiful bastard... Either way, I hope you can find it in you to pick this story up again, because I think my life will crumble slowly if this fic remains untouched
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Oh goodness gracious. This story. Can we just. Honestly.

Ok, so I may or may not have meant to review a few chapters ago, but I kinda got hooked and I am currently forcing myself to write this instead of clicking the next chapter and the next and the next... But anyhoo, I really really really really really love this story! The dynamic and circumstances of this story are wonderfully complex and intriguing, and how angular they are is so fascinating to watch unfold! Kakashi and Iruka are already such different yet similar personalities and it's amazing seeing how everything unfolds, especially in these given circumstances! I'm honestly quite scared and excited for when Iruka discovers Inu's true identity... But I know it'll be phenomenal as usual :D
Sonzai Suru chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
I love the fic, please keep writting it! I just loved the way you make the love between Iruka and Kakashi evolve your fics always have a good theme and the smut you write is always breath taking and makes you loose all your blood xd
I cant wait to know what is going to happen and im pretty sure we are going to read how that bastar of Mizuki gets his balls cut xd
lots of love
P.D. Im sorry for my lame english xd i can understand everything i read but sadly i am a little bit rusty whit my grammar skill xd
Berocca chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Wow this story is amazing! I absolutely loved reading it, I love how you developed the characters and the plot is really wonderful. I am desperate to find out what happens next and I hope you will one day continue it, but if you don't, I would like you to know just how much enjoyment I got from reading your work. Thank you!
akudemii chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Gosh... so many feels. I don't care what Iruka thinks that Mizuki must be dead by now or something, I just know it has got to be him behind this. Kakashi... the hell are you doing!? I know you're trying to protect both yours and Iruka's careers but c'mon man... Can't you do it in a way that isn't going to completely rip Iruka's heart out...!? Kanemoshi dear, I know you're probably busy but I just finished this chapter and desperately want to be able to read the next. If you would be able to update soon after a year that would be wonderful! 3
Dayaine chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
This is a wonderful story. I've read it several times, and I really hope you'll keep writing on it. Every time I read it, I almost want to start crying over where you've left off.
ladysappho823 chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Allow me to say that this is one of the best KakaIru stories I have EVER read. You do so much with the characters and the pacing of the story is EXCELLENT. You have totally earned a die-hard fan of your writing with this. Your characters' development and personalities are far more than the stereotypical, one-dimensional fare one encounters within the fanfiction community. I LOVE how you have portrayed Iruka as more than a flailing, weepy, helpless uke and Kakashi as more than a emotionless rock with a hard-on. The plot line is also completely riveting and makes for an enjoyable and addictive read. You have a gift for drawing in your readers and holding their attention and evoking their empathy for your characters. I cannot wait for you to be able to update this story! I hope you find the time to write the next chapter! Know that we excited readers and fans will be waiting with MUCH anticipation for more of your work!
Shirley chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
I've been following this story for a long time. I love every new chapter! Could you please update this as soon as you can? (And by 'as soon as you can' I mean right now.)