Reviews for Little Less than Perfect
beautifulheartbreak chapter 99 . 7/4/2012
Wish you'd do more. Haha. I really enjoyed reading through this.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 76 . 7/4/2012
I like that Helga isn't a blistering idiot, and whilst I would never want to be in her house, it's nice for her to be portrayed as something more than that.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 69 . 7/4/2012
Bahahaha LOVE.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 66 . 7/4/2012
I love scorp. I hope there's a lily scorp somewhere here but I don't think there is...
beautifulheartbreak chapter 64 . 7/4/2012
That was clever. And I hope I'm not spamming you too much.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 63 . 7/4/2012
Muahahahahaha. That was kick-ass.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 57 . 7/4/2012
Have I ever told you how much I love your writing? I'd favorite this chapter too :D
beautifulheartbreak chapter 44 . 7/4/2012
I would also favorite this chalet. Muahahaa. I'm glad Lily's headspace is explained and she's not just evil or arrogant.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 41 . 7/4/2012
I wish I could favorite some chapters... This in particular haha. This was really sweet and brought a smile to my face.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Hmm, interesting take. Haven't seen that before.
beautifulheartbreak chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I'm trying to resist reviewing every chapter but this was amazing. (or touching...) I love the whole concept Of this!
Kelly123 chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
Oh those millions of tears! This is lovely!
Snarkybubble chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
These are gorgeous. I'm enjoying reading each one! Thanks for sharing
Surreal Squirrel chapter 99 . 6/13/2011
(too lazy to log in) This story is absolutely BRILLIANT. My favorite chapter was The Weasley Code, because it was so sweet, yet so unbearably sad.
SironaFlett .o.x.o chapter 99 . 5/8/2011
This is incredible and such a smart idea. I can't believe I haven't read it before!

In essence you manage to capture so much in so little words. It's hard for someone to do that, you're brilliant, wonderful person. I even cried a little (especially with George returning to Fred's grave, that brought me to complete and utter distress) and not many people can make me cry. The pairings were spot on and perfect, each emotion captured. I love it. Thank you.