Reviews for In the End We All Must Choose
andrewpine chapter 24 . 4/30
It is obvious that you finished not getting a lot of reviews because of the way you wrote the should not have been able to do all of the things she did against the should have fed Bella his blood as soon as she came around making Damon knew Gilbert had that ring he should have cornered him and removed it instead of letting him keep making threats against Bella.
andrewpine chapter 23 . 4/30
They really do need to kill Gilbert sooner then later.I gather that Bonnie has betrayed her friends by not breaking the device.
andrewpine chapter 20 . 4/30
Bella needs to drink his blood on a daily basis if they are going to beat Katherine at her game .also Mr. Gilbert needs to die. Damon needs to do it and no one needs to be the wiser.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 4/30
One time she throws the person across the yard and the next time she can't do anything, is she going to start drinking his should have been doing that weeks ago when Katherine first showed on.
cela chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
I forgot I had read this before; it's even more entertaining this time! Rosalie is another one who needs her ass handed to her.
cela chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
paul is even more of an idiot than Edward. yay for bella beating his ass! to bad jake didn't get his too.
pegasus5406 chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
This was an awesome story, hon. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it with us...bigg huggs. Peggy
Mickey8142 chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
This was good in the beginning until Katherine came and ruined it. I mean how hard is it for Damon to change her or at least feed Bella his blood so if Katherine does kill her she comes back?! I'm going to stop reading this because it's having way too much drama and I just stopped liking it and it also got lame. I liked it and it was good but I can't read anymore due to the lack of creativity and too much drama. Bella needs to stop pushing people away and running away from her problems. I think you should re-write it, but you are a very good writer. Sorry if this seems harsh. :/
cela chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
to bad she didn't treat paul the way she treated tyler!
andrewpine chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
is Damon being such a pansy ass just change her that is what you both want but are too stupid to do it.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
Nothing on your profile page has a link attached to me guess it is Katherine that bit will she turn if she hasn't been drinking Damon's blood? don't understand why he didn't get her to do that knowing the dangers that were around?
andrewpine chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
I still don't understand why she hasn't drank his blood yet knowing they will be going up against Katherine.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
She needs to have him change her.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
This story is getting lame,hope it picks back up to the quality the first half was keep writing Bella as an idiot having her keep running away from the people she needs to help she is a very strong witch all she has to do is blow up Katherine and the problem is solved.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Why did you write her being so stupid? she saw herself getting killed and she is just going to let it happened, i call bullshit on needs to drink his blood.