Reviews for Old Scars and New Wounds
Kagehoshi Shadowstar chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Is this a dead story?
Kizie chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
This is everything I ever wanted out of a f!Tabris story. Your characterization is flawless, the story is fascinating, and your writing style is excellent. Sayre is just... wonderful.
imperial queen chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
I think this is a really good story, and I think Sayre is a very realistic character.
Thedas'Hero chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
really like how balanced it is. update update update update update! pleassssssse?
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
oh noes poor sayre i want to now what happens next looking forward to your next update!
Munz chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
Wow. This is one of the best Dragon Age stories that I've read yet. I love the complexities of this and how you tried to bring Leliana and Sten here as well. Though I would have loved for Sten to actually join the group but that is because I like him a lot. Sayre is so closed off because of her past but it also makes it hard to distinguish what is from her past from her own personality at times, which makes for a great read. I have to admit that I am a huge Tabris/Alistair fan so every interaction between the two I get excited. I love how you made Alistair's personality with Duncan still alive. I always knew that he wouldn't grow up while always looking towards Duncan for everything. Great story. Hope that you update again soon.
mille libri chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Sayre's anger is such a palpable thing, but you can see how hard she's trying to overcome it - a delicate balance, and you've managed it quite well.
mille libri chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
It's an interesting dynamic being set up here, between Loghain and Alistair and Sayre - unusual, certainly, and well done.
Harmakhis chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
I'm so glad you're working on this story again! Please, please don't make us wait so long between chapters anymore! That said, I can't wait to see Duncan's reaction to what happened with Sayre. Also, I want to find out if the elf Cailan saw was Zevran, meaning, is Fergus still alive?
Xaiael chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
welcome back ! I thought you gave up I'm glad I'm wrong please update soon I'm anxious to see how Sayre will going to make things right and when she will tell Alistair about what happened before her Joining
mutive chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
Oh, I love the glimpse into Cailan and Anora's rather strange and definitely complex marriage. Kudos for not making either of them a villain.

And I love inquisitive Leliana, ready to figure out what is going on. I can totally see her doing this. ;)
Iyrsiiea chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
I'm intersted. Keep'em coming!
Shacary chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
been waiting a long time, cant wait to see where u go with this story! keep up the good work!
Xaiael chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
welcome back ! as you can see I waited anxiously for your story , how are you ? have you finish with your stress ? will you update the story soon ? you know I like it
sunsolace chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Funnily enough, I was thinking about this story today, and then there's an update in my inbox. Great story, can't wait for more! The game the boys played was funny and Leonas' response was the best. I was surprised that Sayre beat Lanthon to a bloody pulp. Wonder how that will affect the tensions between the Wardens and Dalish...