Reviews for I'll Always Love You
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 1/5
Did Bella knew Edward was coming for a visit?
Soni's Angel chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Hey Anddi, I loved reading this story and am so sad that you have chosen to not continue with it. Could you please alert me when this story is adopted as I would love a conclusion. Thank you for notifying us of your intention to not continue and I wish you all the best in your new endeavors;)
Bamagirl1995 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
please let me know if this story gets adopted i really love it. thanks!

love,

rachel aka bamagirl1995
RenesmeeSkylerCullen chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Please don't stop writing the story "I'll love you forever". It's an amazing story and I was falling in love with it. It gave me something to look forward to during the boring hours of school. I seriously loved it! But it's your choice. Just wanted to comment and say it was a GREAT story... And I'll miss reading the amazing chapters. Thanks for sharing it with the world. It was awesome! RenesmeeSkylerCullen3
simplynessiecullen chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
hey i would love to adopt this story if that is ok with you let me know. i really love this story.
anubisfreak chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Super sad to see this story going. Please tell who adopts this story if anybody does. :'(
roza101 chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Love this story plz carry on
blondie9908 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
more plz more plz xx :)
nbrian72 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
He needs to tell the family the truth about Tanya & Carlisle being himself put a end to Aro's threat. We all know you dom't mess with family.
crazy-chick-4life chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Love it
babyA chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
this story is amazing, love it!
Soni's Angel chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
OMG! I really never expected Tanya to come from a mob family. I really just thought that Edward wanted to have his bread buttered on both sides as his thoughts when Nessie asked him why he doesn't want her mommy anymore was that he loved Bella's compassion but he loved Tanya's wildness too. As things just got complicated I can only hope that Edward comes clean and tells Bella the truth, she does deserve to know as her and her daughters life is on the line and Edward's actions is putting them at risk. I really hope that there is a HEA for Bella and Edward together and that you can get rid of Tanya without too much of a fuss;P Can't wait to read more;)
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
why the fuck did edward have to find a girlfriend whose family is a mob and who could kill bella and nessie

ily!

xD!
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
well i didn't expect the mafia to be involved

* •. . • *Awesome* •. . • *
berdb chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Doesn't Bella have any kind of pride? He goes back to another woman's bed. Even if he has a reason, Bella doesn't know that. & if Edward loved Bella as much as he said, he wouldn't have started anything with Tanya and he would not even come close to Bella or Nessie in order to protect them.