Reviews for Surviving
DarknessAndDeath chapter 21 . 10/2
mina is a freaking bitch. I realy don't like. abby deserves a better friend then her. I hope we get to read more of henry POV chapters. I love reading the same scene from abby and henry's POV. I love the cliffhanger and how abby thinks ben could be her brother. I like that abby/madison hope. great chapter. Hopeful you update soon. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 20 . 10/2
I like it. I like that henry/madison/shea scene. I like that robin is going away. I really enoy this chapter. great work. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 19 . 10/2
I love it. I like that abby wanted to drive. I like that abby's ask henry if it felt good killing wakefield. I like that henry had tears in his eyes, because of having to kill his dad. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 18 . 10/2
I like that henry had a bad nightmare. I like that ollie thinks that the emails are faked and he is gonna prospol to his girlfriend. I like that abby ask henry if he would like to go for a walk. I love that cute abby/henry moment at the end. great work. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 17 . 10/2
I love that abby broke now a bit to her friend about jimmy. I like that henry helped abby sort through the stuff. I like that abby and henry like reading. I like that happy laughed. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 16 . 10/1
I loved that sweet henry/abby morning moment. I love it. especially the bloody cliffhanger you left it on. great chapter. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 15 . 10/1
i'm so freaking glad henry punch that guy. poor abby. I love how desperate henry was to have abby not leave. I really enjoyed it. great work. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 14 . 10/1
I love it. great work. I really enjoyed it. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 13 . 10/1
I like it. I really love it. I like the abby/madison scenes. and how anger abby got at shea. I like that shea outbursted at abby and henry. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 12 . 10/1
I really like this chapter and and henry train of thought. and how he wants to be her lover, husband compared to her brother. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 11 . 10/1
I like it. Really great work. I love the cliffhanger you left it on. I like that even abby boss won't give her a break, assholes. great chapter. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 10 . 10/1
your version of henry is a bit of a dick in this chapter especially about his thoughts to malcolm parents. I like ow in the end henry really did care about JD. I like that henry did cry real tears with JD. great chapter. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 9 . 10/1
I like it. I like that abby called her grandma and told her abby her dad's death. I like that abby tried to clean the apartment. I love it. great work. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 8 . 10/1
I love that henry got jealous over the pizza boy. I like that henry and abby watch a movie and got drunk together. great work. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 7 . 10/1
I like it. I love henry comment about carrying abby and henry had her laugh. I like that abby is worried henry thinking abby is wakefield's kid. Great work. :)