Reviews for Surviving
Cake Eyes chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
Are you still here? If you are, I was wondering if you could continue writing this at some point? This story is so good and you write so well that it would be a shame if it never got finished.
StrawberryObsession chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
Alright, so seeing as it has been nearly a year since you last posted a chapter on this story, would you be so kind to commemorate this brilliantly-written piece with a new chapter? I mean, you ended the most chapter with such a shocking statement, surely you aren't planning on leaving your readers hanging on the edge, right?
Paulina1995 chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
Any chances of an update? I'd love to see how the Ben thing worked out for Henry.
Rainstorm55 chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
"This wasn't Harper's Island and he couldn't solve her problems with violence."

Oh Abby, "sweetie" :-). if only you knew.

Well look at Mina, all in a snit, like Joan from "Mad Men" would say! It's a good thjing Henry didn't overhear that conversation or her lifespan might magically shorten. Mina doesn't know how lucky she is!

Very cool twist re. Abby's hypothesis that Ben was helping Wakefield. Afer all, how could she possibly know different? Besides, it's to bad the show didn't make much mention of Ben after the little scamp Madison ripped the name tag off his gift/swag bag at the Candlewick.

I also love the way you;ve weaved Abby's backstory into her giving madison advice about being sent away. I can actually see the whole scene happening that way.

Aww, now I have to wait for another installment! Pout/hint! Ha - I adore this tale and am always delighted when you update.
Sepsis chapter 21 . 4/27/2012
"Finding tampons in the bathroom after a rummage through the cupboards had made her breathe a sigh of relief and belatedly remember to thank Henry for thinking of her when he last went shopping"

Haha, Henry probably thought of everything, because it is Abby.. But oh, okay, it makes sense that he forgot that and she used Trishs. XD I can understand that Abby doesnt want to use her stuff, though. :(

I really loved what she told Madison here! It was very private but she was in the same situation as Madison, who could understand her better? She really said the right thing to her, that was wonderful! :)
Rainstorm55 chapter 20 . 4/14/2012
I am supremely impressed with your attention to detail. Henry certainly needs to have all his bases covered, and your staggering knowledge of the story really makes his deviousness crystal-clear. It's very Christie-like!

I greedily savour all your updates and deeply hope for more soon. :)
Sepsis chapter 20 . 4/10/2012
"The place looked more comfortable immediately with Abby in it, colours enriching around her body."

As creepy as he can be, he can be so adorable sometimes, too! :)

And hes lucky that the others want to forget about Wakefield, too. ;)
Amber chapter 19 . 2/29/2012
Oh wow this story is really detailed and everybody is in-character. I especially like the chapters focused on Henry because there is just something very subtle and wrong underneath the surface there that I think you captured well.

I'm a big fan of your Captivity series and they led me to this. Too bad you probably won't write more for this fandom.
sajo127 chapter 19 . 1/17/2012
oooooh i hope abby finds out! enjoying this very much; please keep writing :)
Sepsis chapter 19 . 12/25/2011
Yay, another chapter. :)

I liked how Henry behaved here in this chapter.. How he acted after Abby asked him if the killing felt good. Well, maybe it wasnt really acted because he didnt really want to kill his father but then withall the tears and everything? That sounded very realistic! (Just as realistic as that it needs some time to find Abbys brother and what the woman said to Abby.)

He enjoys all the time he can spend with Abby and shes thinking about her annoying him, haha.. ;)

And then she is aksing him about what he would do if it was his sister, haha..

I hope you had a nice christmas, too, thanks.. ;)
Rainstorm55 chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
"Here's the secret everyone died for. My parents, my friends, everyone Henry loved."

No, Abby - not everyone. Smirk.

I wonder if Henry went down to the main admin wing while Abby was with Petra to do some meddling, or if he's going to do some record-wrangling over the Internet. Can't wait to find out.

Henry doesn't appear to be mad with Mina; maybe she'll live to see another expose. :)

"No, Abby, it doesn't feel good killing anyone in any way."

Oh, Henry, I know you found it hard to kill Trish, but I think you fib.

This was an unexpected Christmas treat and I can't wait to read more soon.
vampiress0012 chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
I was lookin' through my fav stories when I saw yours. I decided to take a gander at the update date and was SO shocked when I saw that is was today. I swear I sat there for ten minutes rechecking the date. Thank you for updating and I can't wait for another chapter.
Rebeckah chapter 18 . 10/3/2011
Love it! Please, continue. I hope page 18 isn't the ending of your story. Because that would really suck, you just leaving us hanging like that.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
Why the he'll haven't the police or Abby herself gone for a DNA test or something? It's the most plausible reaction to all this. Throw science in thier faces- "tolja I wasn't Wakefield's daughter!"

Wonderful story, otherwise. Keep writing