Reviews for The Perfect Game
AspergianStoryteller chapter 17 . 2/24
I can see Mihashi driving an impressive car.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 16 . 2/24
I dunno, I can kind of see Mihashi using a big belly as pillow...
AspergianStoryteller chapter 6 . 2/23
Oh my god, yes.
ClockRepair chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
This was such a cute chapter :)
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
These shorts stories were absolutely perfect. You portrayed them perfectly throughout many scenarios and the feelings were visible in every single one of them. I have to say the last one is my favorite, I love how you showed a possible and quite realistic future to them and seeing things from Abe's point of view is always interesting. I've read this all in one go and I still feel like wanting more! This was marvelous, thank you very much.
Kitskune Miyake chapter 20 . 8/4/2013
Ahhh this is a perfect set of oneshots. Even though I didn't review all of them, I loved every single one. I especially loved this chapter. Nicely wraps their story up. Ahhh Abe! And Mihashi is all grown up and I just... ahhh, it makes perfect sense. Love all around. I loved all of these.
Kitskune Miyake chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Okay, by far my favorite chapter. This is just too cute, I swear. It seems the tables have turned. Nervous Abe is the best :)
anonymouse27 chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
You evil little witch, you. After all that gushing praise and I fail to notice this fic is 'Complete'. Damn you. I love the ending tho. This last chapter really ended it off nicely; the whole, life-after-high school and how Mihashi seems to be taking the lead while at the same time remaining adorably...shy? Scared? Adorably something at any rate. Brilliant collection here my dear, absolutely brilliant.
anonymouse27 chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
Damn, you just seem to constantly one-up yourself don't you. My, my, Abe, what did you have in mind for that poor boy. After I'm done with this set of yumminess I assure you I shall hunt through your profile for more.
anonymouse27 chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
Ok, forget what I just said, THIS is my new favorite. Hmm, Mihashi, y u so cute?
anonymouse27 chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
I love all the fluffy shorts but this one more than usual. I would review every chapter but then of course I'd never read this all as fast as I'd like. You write AbexMihashi beautifully; you write beautifully period.
tsukisuki chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
I refuse to consider this as the final chapter. Please, write more..

This one is so :speechless:

The angst, is :still speechless:

Okay, a question, who is Hajima? Hanai & Tajima is a different person you know. ;)

And I never thought that Tajima would be a teacher, his IQ is almost the same as Mihashi right? I thought he would be a Pro, or a baseball coach. Well, if he's a P.E. teacher it's more understandable. Even though I still have a trouble in picturing him to explain how to dribble well in basket ball. He's more likely to just show the kids, that "a dribbling is like this".

Then, I wanna say: Abe no Baka! Why's he running away, did Mihashi's cowardness infected him?

Well, since in the end they reconcile, and Abe is willing to fight once more, it's okay. I don't hate him.

And you! Please, add another chapter. Your writing is so good. Sooo good that I starve to read more. Thank you for writing this.
tsukisuki chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
This one is so EPIC! And I really want to know, how's Mihashi's reaction upon the revelation. And poor Abe for having a total clueless Mihashi.
tsukisuki chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
That's so sweet of Abe..

Gyaaaa
tsukisuki chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
:ROFL:

That's hilarious! Abe really should've known better..