Reviews for Me & my Scribblenauts
Random Dawn 14 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hahahahaha! This is so funny! You should write a story with yuor thoughts on ALL the levels. XD

Also, I loved the Pokemon reference.
Subject 16 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

a favorite for sure

'Why he can ride a carnivorous dinosaur like a pony and he CAN'T surf on a shark!... Hm… Maybe cuz I don't have the HM03 yet…' made me LOL like crazy! same with the drowned god ;)
mischievous101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I snickered at "HM03". (Goes to show you how much of a Pokemon addict I am...)

Bunnie
Magmoor chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Random but very funny.
WriterCat chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
HA HA HA I WAS LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF AT THIS! "You bastard! You're hitting my dinosaur! Stop! Stop… B#$%*! YOU KILLED MY DINOSAUR!" XD XD XD You drowned god you unreligious person! ok I'm kidding I'm not religious. There should be more fanfics on this game because it rocks. Anyway, this was hilarious!
DarkraiFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Your story is hilarious! That part with the nurse... LMAO!

By the way, the reference to HM03...are you a fan of Pokemon?

Because if you are, then that's awesome! I am too! And if you look at my username, it should be obvious what my favorite Pokemon is.

Anyway, good story. Keep it up! ;)
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I typed in Gamer and got this one looking guy, then I typed in vigin and got the same guy. You should try it, it made me laugh.
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I LOVE YOU! XD
Bandie24x7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Okay, so I wasn't the only one that had strange experiences with this game... lol Such as the level with the zombies. I summoned god and he got killed, by a zombie. A WTF? moment for sure. lol good story, I laughed at some of these
Manickmondays chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
"What happens if I need a Lombax to save the galaxy in an Ottsel spaceship?" LOL loved it. you should do more.
InsanePichi chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I think my experience was slightly more amusing. XD

At the beginning I wrote "F-U-D-G-E" and a block of fudge appeared and I was like "AW YEAAAAAH!" XD

Anyways, I like this story! c: Especially the part with HM03 XDD

...You do realize you can just have the shark eat the piranha AND the bee, right? XD

And that guy that needs refreshing can be refreshed with just about anything. My brother gave him Bleach. XDD
Paty-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
LOL!UAEHUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEAE xD

wwwooow! that was fucking awesome and funny, ya know? I never played this game, but now I really wanna, 'cause it looks very cool. *-*

I laughed a looot with the part of the drowned god,believe me, I'm still laughing...so,this idea of writing your experience was very original! :D

you're awesome sis! love ya

;*