Reviews for Deadliest Hero
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Gorilla Grodd: Well, if it isn't the claw man.

Wolverine: You're goin' down, big ape!

Gorilla Grodd: Think so.

Wolverine: YAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wolverine pierces Gorilla Grodd's legs with his adamantium claws.

Wolverine: Who's laughin' now, bub?!

Gorilla Grodd: (Limping) Ouch! We'll me again, claw man!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
I can't believe Spidey won. Don't get me wrong I like him but, Nightwing would win. Just saying. It would be close though.
bearvalley3365 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
This is really interesting, how could you add 7'3 1300 pound gorilla named Spencer Timothy Metzner vs. Lex Luther & see who wins?
Percy Kane 298 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
It should have been Green Arrow VS Hawkeye
Unforgiven Vagabond chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
I can admit I had a nerdy fanboy moment that made me want to rage. Camera-gun? Seriously? Peter has never used something like this. The fangs only ever belonged to 2099, and the stingers are questionably existent. The experts didn't touch Spidey's super-strength at all during their examination.

End result would be the same... Spider-Man dominates... just without any accidental murders involved.
Duke of Charizard chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
There is no way Dr. Doom is a fair fight for Joker... his equipment is too powerful. His armor alone stopped a blast from THANOS.
Comic Fan chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Come on now... Deathstroke has enhanced stats, like Deadpool, and a healing factor, like Deadpool, but his genius mind really should get him through the win. It doesn't matter how unorthodox Wade is, Slade's intelligence should be able to analyze and take out Deadpool. He's made plans to stop the Justice League before, and he's just as skilled as Batman.

All in all though, I like your fanfic. As a comic reader and Deadliest Warrior fan, this is a dream come true :D

If you're open to suggestions, the I suggest
Rogue vs Storm (both would get crushed by Wonder Woman, but somehow some people think they actually stand a chance).

And word of advice, if you ever do a Batman battle, make sure it's morals off. It's frustrating when Batman loses in some DW fanfics just because "he doesn't kill, and this is Deadliest Warrior." when realistically, he would crush his opposition *cough* Ezio Auditore *cough*
Lycanthrokeith chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Very well written, and a very entertaining read!
The only two things I would have potentially changed would have been including Deadpool's teleporter, and using Taskmaster instead of Wolverine (Tasky could have more accurately replicated DP's skills). Otherwise, excellent all around!
Keep up the cool work!
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I'm going to say Doom wins the next one.
undaed15 chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
welcome back man i was really missing this story keep writting
Poseidon Productions chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Hello my friend, welcome back to the fray.

With the end of Deadliest Warrior, we need to keep it alive through fan fiction.

I laughed when I read Yoshi coming back from my show, glad to see him back.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
when will ch 10 be up
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
man i want to see abattle with sentry vs superman or dare devil vs batman
KaijuSentai chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
This really wasn't a fair fight. i would have recommended Ghost Rider vs. Etrigan and Jonah Hex vs. The Punisher, as the two of Ghost Rider and Jonah Hex don't have much in common aside from being antiheroes.
The.Narcissitic.Nugget chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Awesome chapter. And just for you folks that ever thought Deathstroke was gonna win *snort*...WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING! ;3
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »