Reviews for A Husband Problem
fatcatbeatrice chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Sealand was so cute :D
TigressJade chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
It did give me a smile. That was cute. Especially that last item on the list. Well that and Sweden going for his gun cabinet amused me. They certainly seemed like they were in an implied relationship despite living in different houses. That and Finland certainly seemed like "Mama" to me. I'm surprised that was actually a list somewhere in Sweden, must be an old cultural piece that shows up now and again. The last half of the fic was the best I think, for the fanservice, though I like Peter's interactions with both his parents. These guys are always such an awesome little family. Nice writing there. This was very entertaining.
Laughing-Rabbit96 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
HOLY. ROMAN. EMPIRE. That was the cutest thing I've ever read. In my life. Right now. Great job! -
PrincessAmerica101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Awwww...Sweden is so cute!

This seems like the kind of thing Germany would do to! XD
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
x3 Sweden is just so incredibly adorable.
SociopathLover chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Awww, how sweet~
The- Blondstar chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
:3 the end of the story gave me that face. Wonderful oneshot!
frejahimitsu chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
awww the note's are so cute! Love it!
Doesn't-Have-An-Account Person chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I loved this story! It's really well written, and kept me in suspense for what was on the paper. _ Sealand also seemed pretty mature, what with acknowledging that Sweden seems odd when he's trying to be perfect.

Honestly, though, I thought the rules for being a good husband/father were restricting and ridiculous. The only thing Sweden (and other men!) needs to do is be himself. Good thing Mr. Newspaper is just fooling around.
Dogol Brothers chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
It was adorable! I couldn’t stop grinning and giggling myself that my sister stared at me as if saying “WTF with you, you’re crazy!” FYI I was reading your fanfic at 1.30 AM.

Love how Sweden struggled to be a “good husband”. Don’t worry Sweden, you’re the best husband ever!

Please write more fanfictions for this pairing! Also, Finland being on top is LOVE!
Vivecka chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
just adorable :)
Verito.S chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awww!

How sweet Sweden

V. Copperhex chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
It didn't just make me smile, in total I smiled, sighed of relief, laughed and aw'd. Very nice story!

...Wow, you read one of THOSE magazines? They're quite infamous. I wouldn't dare to touch them with a stick.

As for Finland on top...? I don't really give a shit which oe does. I don't think they've come that far yet, but when they do they'll work something out. They're equal right? And what's wrong about being called "wife" in our modern days anyway? The only time I do give a shit is when people suddenly decide to turn Finland into this strange, crazy winterwar-alcoholic and call it the "Häyhä-mode", because in my opinion that's completely off from the real Simo Häyhä as well as taking OOC too far and downright degrading for the character and the Finnish people as well. Because that's NOT what I was told about Sisu. Long story short? I think you did pretty well in Finland's portrayal and didn't go too far like I mentioned. Because Finland is too cool to be like that. I'd never have any respect for as person behaving like that.
Mystique Mikikyu chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Mission acomplished! I smiled like an idiot while reading the whole thig, it was just too cute!

I love how you wrote Sweden and Finland's characters, I can totally think of Sweden doing something like that XDDD and Finland was mischievous enough (kissing poor Sweden to see the paper he was hiding...LOL, what a great idea!) and his denial ("I'm not mama!") he should just give up already.

Please write more SuxFin! I love this couple 333

Oh, and:

"How do adults discuss things from your point of view?"

"Face to face."

"Oh–"

"In bed," - that was priceless, as well as my mental image of Sweden applying some make up XDDDD