Reviews for Procrastination
EmiEmi96 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh my glob! (Got that from Yuppers2dat ;P) This was the most hilarious thing I have ever read in my entire life! XD I completely lost it at Mustang wearing glasses and continued to have a laughing fit throughout the entire story XD
xIcyChanx chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I just died XD I loved every word of it XD
Res Nullius chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I laughed till I cried! Hahaha!
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I lol'ed really, really hard. Pffftt, procrastination is such a bastard. *Looks at empty word doc* Baah! I still have enough time. I'll just go and read another one of your awesome fanfics! Goodbye!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was so NOT a waste of time! You have just made my day. Heck, you made the last TWO days! I'd been having a pretty crappy week, and that's the best laugh I've had in a while. Thank you a million times! This was fantastically hilarious!

-Bishie Huntress
RomiofAmestria chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I died many times reading this. Thank you for blessing the world with this masterpiece.
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
that was the funniest piece of shit I've read in a while XD
Fireena chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh my god, this was so funny! You had ms laughing to the point where there were tears in my eyes. Amazing job!

I can actually picture Ed doing this, which makes it all the funnier! XD
YourDarkestDesires chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
im pretty sure i died of laughter! XDDD this story was sooo frikin hilarious!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
“After all, he was always forty percent happier without pants on.” This reminds me of a comic I just saw where Ed was comparing cars with everyone, and stripped naked to how his off. And Roy was like “How’d you get one THERE!” and I was wondering why Ed seems to like to be naked so much.

Well now I know.

Most beautiful pile of shit. Nice. I bet it smells like roses.

This was actually funny. It surprised me. O.O

Especially when Ed collapsed. I wish he would do that one day… itll make for a good show.

~Noah
Amused chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow. Gotta love it.
Pinefresh65 forgot to sign in chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow, that was... GENIUS! The whole thing (except the naked thing) Sounds like something i would do.
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
lol spongebob with a twist :P
account-less fangirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
thanks for making my day!great job,it was a peice of epic win!
princessciel chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
FUNNY! LOL fininsh mystery diaginisis ! cant spell it finfihsh!1 ive been waiting for your talenet lol