Reviews for In My Time of Dying
stephcullen2000 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I love it so please update again soon x
Azraelean chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
Kinda canonish but Zach never returns so still AU. Sorry.
AlexCullen3141890 chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
YAY! He's alive! And I really must say thanks, for some odd reason all day i've been trying to see if Zach could ever get of of that hell-hole (you seem to not have problems with words like that if not sorry!) yeah i know it wont happen with magic but there's still some hope!
Serpa.Sas chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Hey, you didn't kill him! That makes me happy. I like happy ending. I really loved this story, and I'm sad its over. It's defantly going on my favorite story list.
mendenbar chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Strange but oddly compelling and interesting fic. I don't think I believe Booth could get out of his enlistment in less than a month, not after all the Army went through to get him in the first place, but that's just a sidebar to this fic anyway. Nice about Cam and Zack.
cwgirlup chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
I just read this whole story - you rock! I love it to pieces :) And Zack is out! And dating Cam! And working at the Jeffersonian again! *Sigh* if only this were to really happen in the show...

P.S. I love MASH :) And you mentioned Radar! He was a great character.
PteraWaters chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Yay! Zach is out and about! I thought your use of spirit-beings to get things resolved was pretty good. I would have liked to have seen more of it, and exactly how they influenced the authorities, but I'm a sucker for a high level of detail.

Altogether nice story! :)
Cassiopeia823 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Freeing Zack legitly is a ridiculously long process involving was too much legal work, and a probable hearing... Your method is WAY easier. And probably more fun for Hodgins too. :)
GinnyMastrani chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Zach is back, baby! I loved this fanfiction. A sequal maybe? Or at least an epilogue?
GinnyMastrani chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Zach. It really was logical for him to die, but he's right. Too much to do. I love how you're writing this story! Its like, totally cool. (Did you see my Sweets moment there?) ;-]
PteraWaters chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Yay! You didn't kill Zach! I really loved why he made the decision he made, so he could have a chance at redemption. I liked the 'feelings' part, especially the pace. It seemed to fit the unconscious awareness Zach was going for. Looking forward to the end. :)
GinnyMastrani chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Zach... I love him, is there any thing else to say? I think he'll chose death... Logically, it's the best thing to do. Not to mention morally. He has morals now. He does. I want to see what happens next please.
PteraWaters chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
I hope he makes the right decision!
PteraWaters chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. The conversation between Booth and Bones was great, filled with Booth's internal goings-on. And that little girl is just...ugh! I hope you do spare Zach.
PteraWaters chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Oh, god! You gave me goosebumps and it's ninety degrees out! I keep wishing there was more to each chapter for some reason. Not more plot, I guess, but more...brooding? Characterization. Huh.