Reviews for Twilight 25 Summer 2010
FarDareisMai2 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
*le sigh* So good . . . just . . . and for the record? I probably wouldn't let him wear clothes either. Just sayin.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
That was absolutely lovely! And can I please have those bookshelves? Pretty please? With a naked Jasper on top?
vampireisthenewblack chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Aww this was a sweet little thing. It's the sort of fic I really wanna see how they got together, you know? Lot's of conflictyness and stuff.
4Lj2x93s chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
More E/J smut? No complaints here. :)

Seriously, you write these two insanely well, in any context. I want more more more. If you feel so inspired, I would love to hear the story of how these two got together - I have such a soft spot for best friends falling in love and/or bed stories, especially when the best friends are our favorite hottie men.
the-lion2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
love Jasper on bike. You did an excellent job with the prompt! and for me, you can always write this smutty :-)
radmeister chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
It's amazing how a photo can inspire you. Great chapter. I hope you begin to feel better soon and conquer your post-op infection. Take care.
Anonymous82215 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Uh... yeah. That was really hot. Just thought you should know.

-ICM :)
izziey chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
just think, a year ago i had no idea what slash was; now, i'm addicted. hey, it's better than cigarettes, right?

lovely e/j. i wonder if i'll ever tire of this?
bmango chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Ooh! I want more of these boys! What is Jasper's family going to think? Can they make it together, living together? Of course they do, because everything has an HEA... ;)

Hope your life gets less complicated! smooches, b
Britt01 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Nice! Hot, sweet, perfect. Guh!
naelany chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
*bites lip and smiles* mm, don't know what happened to you indeed...but please let it happen again...and again...and again ;)
Lalalalalalalalalalaal chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Aw...I freaking loved it! It made me smile like a crazy person. :)
mllebojangles chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
i also don't know what's happened to you to cause the slash, but whatever it is ... i'm a fan! :-P
Lawn Girl chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
holy hell woman. this was...well. this was just UNF! srsly - squirming in my seat here. loved it! xo
OnTheTurningAway chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Love, love, love this! Oh these boys...I love how Edward wants to be with Jas so badly but agrees to hide a bit for Jasper's sake. F*cking Rosalie is right! And dear god, when you queued up Morrissey? *DED*

I don't know what's gotten into you either with these delicious sexy one-shots (not that your citrusy goodness isn't always awesome), but PLEASE keep doing whatever you're doing :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »