Reviews for Twilight 25 Summer 2010
SubtlePen chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
that was deeelish, bb!
EdwardsBloodType chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Holy shit that was hot. As a straight woman I can't believe what a turn on that is. Do you think there are really guys out there who are uber masculine and gay?
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
that was HOT! rawrs!
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
*fans self* goddamn that was hot! Seriously, so amazing. I am curious what the meaningful tattoo was...

ALSO these 2 remind me of the Marked boys. JS.

Nice work on this prompt bb, it definitely left me wanting more.
ShellOfLight chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
HOT.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, damn. Hot. Yeah, hot...damn LOL. I wish I wasn't on dial-up so that I could go see the photo prompts every time! I can only imagine what this one is!
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
sigh...if only I had been driving down that stretch of road at the right time.

damn.

I love how prepared Jasper was - good boy scout ;) hee hee.

Hot, sexy and just UNF! Great use of the prompt! xo
bmango chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Ok, I just woke up and went into my email and found this and squealed a little... I'm so glad I could convince you to post a little earlier than planned. ;)

You've definitely earned your tongue and sprinkles.

And that was...just wow. I'm very alright with Jasper on a motorcycle too. It's difficult to not get turned on while riding behind your man. I can see Edward's problem.

Anyway, it is amazing and a very great start to your prompts. :) -b
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Leather clad Jasper and Edward, and on a motorcycle no less... Yep very hot.
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Is it wrong that I kept worrying the whole time that they were going to tip the bike? LOL! Little did you know that I have a piece on Bikerward/sper/whomever coming up. I now have another to add to my list!

Thanks for uniting smut and motorcycles. It's my kryptonite.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was bloody lovely. Quick and dirty, my favourite thing in the whole world ;)
jllfish chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
well shit, on the bike-hot damn! god, good mental images. great job with the writing. really enjoyed it. i hope there is more from our bikers in the future ;)
mllebojangles chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i'm hardcore digging on your recent edward/jasper slash streak, lady. :-) very hot stuff. can't wait for more, as usual!
Meikela chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Um, did I enjoy it? Hell yes!
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*fans self* That was ...awesomely hot bb. Motorbikes! I'll have to go have a peek at which photo it was. Thanks for sharing x
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »