Reviews for Nothing's Impossible With Alma Around Yuu
THEAllenxLenalee chapter 1 . 7/18
This was really well done and the ending with Timothy was hilarious :) Nice job
author12306 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was absolutely amazing, you should really add more to this.
kuroh chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
good very good job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I love it, made me laugh and squeal the whole time. I though i was going to have a heart attack(a good one) when they made out.i really want more:)
Schwing-alicious chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I melted! love it love it love it!:D yes more chapters!:D it was brilliant! Kanda and Alma are great togther! best writer ever! i am faveouring you! this is a great story! and i dont think i saw any mistakes! please write another chapter! you are really great!
hypertonic chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I laughed so hard : D I love this pairing. I wish there was more of this pairing
Halomoon chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This.
Was the most excellent thing.
Of life.
YuiKudo chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
that was the best! one thing I knew and was confirmed "never ever bet or gamble with Allen Walker for it means sure lose". L-O-V-E your story! :D
Mad Hatter 'The Real One chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
more chapters please
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
KYAAAAA! (/ ) I swear to gosh that that was— KYYAAAAAAA! *fangirl spazzes* it was one of those nosebleed moments for me (/)v

ALLEN-KUN'S SHO CUTE! Hehehe... Love how he won n everyone's like (0[]0")

Oh little Timothy wv
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I loved it.
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hahahaha, I laughed my ass off when it got to the part with their expressions!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I think it was really good:). Could u do a really sweet yuuxalma fanfic ...I have been looking for a good writer to make one for me and so far yours are the only ones I enjoy!
Chang Wumei chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Awwwwww~~~~ That was so~ sweet! XD I also have the feelings that only Alma has nothing impossible when around Yuu! w Nice work!

Hope there'll be another one!
x.coco chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was awesome~! I love it~

Waiting for more ~~~