Reviews for Once upon a time in New Orleans
angel3of3your3nightmare chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
pleeeeeeeeeeese update soon! i cant wate to see what happens!
Writer-in-the-making16 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
The only thing that I'd comment on is that you spelled Travis' name wrong toward the end, but despite that it was really, really good. And Charlotte was in perfect character!

I'm very disappointed that you haven't posted chapter 2 and its been over a year. I would very much like for you to continue this. Travis needs love and Lottie deserves her happily-ever-after!
can't think chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
this is really good, and it's got my interest! I like the idea of Charlotte and Travis together, and I was disappointed it didn't happen in the movie. :(
sophos writes chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Why isn't there a chapter two, yet? Don't let your procrostination problem get to you! I want to hear more of this story! If no one else wants to read this (Which I HIGHLY doubt...), well they don't know what there missing! Also, if you don't put up chapter two in a reasonable amount of time, be expecting an e-mail from me BEGGING you to write it! So, PLEASE! Do it for me... Much Love and Good Luck!
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oh this is a great start! My friend is going to die! My friend is a die-hard Lottie/Travis fan, it's just a shame not many people write them. I think they are adorable together, and personally it makes a lot more sense then Facilier/Lottie. I'm going to send this to my friend pronto, so you might get a review from her as well!Please keep up the good work!

Wizkid94
Chocolate Tunda chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Curse my memory! I though I reviewed this DAYS ago...

Anywho, It's been only been one chapter and I already like it! There just isn't enough Charlotte fics and I have only seen ONE about Travis. He needs some love :)

I was honestly sucked into this chapter! Great way to start a story! Update soon!
Hermioneroxx77 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I think this is a promising start to quite a good fic. (:
maramouse chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love the concept of this! Really good so far-I'm looking forward to more :)
elektralyte chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is a pretty good start. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!