Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Magikidd chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Pure brilliance! Best angel beats fic EVER! I love the random phrases kanade knows in Latin :) what's up with that brown haired girl?

And you should throw in more shiina and iwasawa.

I've come to realize that I rather like the idea of yuri and noda being together.

Awesome job, update fast!
Kawaii neko-chan chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Nice job! Loving the couples ! I wonder what will happen with yuri and noda ? Please make more
Kawaii neko-chan chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Please make more im starting to like the nod yuri couple
Jam chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I can totally see Haruhi being Yuri's sister. Also, on a side note, this is very good, can't wait for the next chapter.
superecho chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
One review did? Now there's two :)

Aww good manga scene with Yui and Hinata.

I also love the scene of Hinata and his mother, but why didn't you mention that her name was Yuri, like Yurippe?

That was a good chance...

The otonashi/Kanade one was very good, as well.

Once again, I can't tell what the hell is Shiina doing; appearing and disappearing out of thin air.

I didn't realize it before but... Haruhi!

OWTFH. But that's fine! Please make the 3rd chapter already :)
superecho chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
AHHH~ a perfect continuation to the story!

Among oh-so-numerous stories of Angel Beats! continuation, I like this one the best.

Everyone so in-character and very well placed throughout the story... But I should complain about Noda.

Noda's (obvious) love to Yuri is one-sided.

Yuri admit that she loves all of SSS members, so it means she can't treat even one special.

I know with that fact is totally unknown who will Yuri eventually fall for, but choosing Noda only because of that is... Well...

I mean, it will make more sense if Noda was chasing her all around while Yuri is happily didn't object his stalking, which after long persistence from Noda, Yuri MIGHT eventually accept him. I didn't mean to complain, but I think that way is better, like how you develop Yui and Hinat's relationship here from level zero.

Other than that, this story is splendid.

Kanade is even more in-character with her bland latin phrase and expressionless face.

...But what Shiina was doing there for? You should involve her in the main story! And I didn't mind bwith your minor involvement in the omake. It adds more fun :)

Overall, I'm off to reading chapter 2 for the awesomeness of this! XD
omgiloveyou chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
This is one of the best "Angel Beats After-Stories" out there. Your writing is brilliant, the characters are still themselves, it's funny, OMGIJUSTWANTMOAAAAAARRRRRR.
Tetsui chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Hah! Yeah, I don't care if it's not canon, those two are related somehow...Whatever! Good job.
lil whit chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Thank you! So far, out of all of the fanfics about what happens after episode 13 this one is best! n.n Please update soon!
Two Happy Days chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Is... TK... a GIRL! OMG! AHHHHHHHHHH!1

Nice touch.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!1
Ethynn chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh my Gosh, it's a great story, so keep writing it! I can't wait for chapter 2, this is very well written.
PickingxUpxdaisies chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hmm this story looks really interesting, not to mention it has my favorite pairings too! Can't wait to see what you write next, update soon!
Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Its really good, Im looking forward to your next update! :)