Reviews for A secret to keep
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
I laughed so hard reading these three chapters. Now you need to review! lol Meat is a way to get Cyborg on your side. HA! I love it!
monkeydietz chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
awosme story raven really is a smart girl good to dee you get that when most think she is a bitch
Nadheen chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Love it! Just to let you know, there are some errors but either than that, great job. Please update soon!
chloelee12 chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Aww write more please!
teentitangirl25 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
you should finish this story! i really like it!Update!Update!Update!

:D
danni chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I was reading this in the same room that my mom was trying to sleep in...

I almost fell out of my spinny chair!

I started laughing a couple of times mostly just the Starfire speak and Raven's emotions... great story hope for more soon
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Hahaha! That's great. Update soon please! I wanna know what happens next!
bk00 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
lol BB at the end. really great, can't wait for the next chapter!
bk00 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
lol. wonderful my friend really great! Love Rae's emotions. Timid: THERE GOING TO KILL YOU. lol god, I was laughing so hard at that! Really great 1st chapter!
monkeydietz chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this is really good
Zenia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
You should finish it by the next chapter.

The story's ok, but the charaters are OOC and the writing is choppy. Most of the time if you have to tell us when you're switching POV because we wouldn't be able to tell on our own the character development isn't good enough.

You shold refer to a well written novel for tips.
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Good start! Love BB's insistance, and they're really IC. Please update soon!
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
LOL...awww! This is cute! You HAVE to continue! But I think we all know who raven likes *COUGH BEAST BOY COUGH COUGH ***

LOL

UPDATE soon please I love this story! D
Techno Skittles chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Nice story so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Dante665 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
this is a good story, though I feel compelled to point out that BB is the youngest titan. The ages in the show were

bb-14

Raven-15 (turns 16 though)

Cyborg-19 (oldest)

Robin- 17 (Not 100% about him)

Starfire-16 (again. not totally sure)

Really nice though, cant wait for more! definitely could be longer than just 2 chapters!