Reviews for Shift
LOVE IT
Guest chapter 15 . 1/7/2011
Write more!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
Write another chapter please! U are torturing me by making me wait!

-alex
marla chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
I love this story. You're a really good writer!

When is the next chapter coming along? I can't wait.
Jo Harv chapter 15 . 10/5/2010
It's an interesting story. I like Leah, she is so awesome. :D

She and Paul, it's really nice, I prefer Leah and Jacob but Leah and Paul is my second choice. lol

Update very soon pleaseeeeeee
megan39 chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
So great to have an update, I always look forward to them. I enjoyed this chapter, but it was rather sad. Emily wished for the freedom Leah has and Leah wished she had what Emily has. Life's not fair...even in the fictional world.
hilja chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
I'm glad to see Emily and Leah can talk and hang out, even if they might never reach true closeness, since there are so mnay topics that can't be touched without creating hurt and animosity. I guess imprinting sucks for all parties involved. It sounds a lot like Emily has settled, that she'll always have a tiny bit of regret, of longing for something else. That's sad. Basically both girls are miserable in some ways, whereas Sam seems lost, not himself. To me I can't see how Sam & Emily will ever be truly happy, there will always be something missing for both of them.

This makes me hope for Leah's sake she won't imprint, but find someone to love by choice, and not compulsion.
megan39 chapter 14 . 8/26/2010
This chapter was quite a turning point for Leah. She now has the support of the two most significant women in her life. I loved how Sue reacted to Leah's news, and I bet the council is definitely going to have to "be on their toes" once she becomes one of them. I was surprised that Leah went to Emily and took that first step to mending their relationship; I didn't expect that small plot twist and yet it was exactly what she needed. I really liked how you described Emily; you made her much more interesting than the Twilight books did. I especially enjoyed the part where she asked Sam to leave and come back later so she could spend time with Leah. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story next!
hilja chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Leah again shows she's such a mature person, and how deeply she cares for her family, how she puts them first, and that she isn't afraid of having uncomfortable talks. I love the talk with her and Sue, and I think it's so great of Leah to be the one telling Sue.

I also enjoyed Leah trying to mend the bond with Emily, and Emily for once doing the right thing, by choosing Leah over Sam - even if it was this one time, but it feels like such an important symbolic gesture of Emily, that she shows - not just says - that she will be there for Leah, that she genuinly wants to be friends again, that she loves Leah.
hilja chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
Teh atl between Leah and Seth was justa wesome. Wow, she really treats him with such care and respect too. Preparing him for what he'll see, giving him the opportunity to ask any questions whenever, explaining like to an equal, and showing such concern for him. I love how Leah shows that she cares for him so deeply, and that she'll always be ope with him and always there for him. talking to him like this, it shows such maturity and really what an awesome person Leah is.

Leah and Seth have such a great relationship, and Leah really makes sure it stays that way.
hilja chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Great description of the funeral, and the different person's way of offering their condolances that says so much of what kind of persons they are.

The scene with Paul was I think showed exactly how Leah is so emotionally overwhelmed and needs to just feel anything really, and be in the moment.

Loved this chapter.
hilja chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
I really love how after hearing of her father's death Leah focuses on wanting/needing to be there for Seth. She's such a great older sister, so caring and always looking after him.

Such a sad and painful chapter. I love the way you write Leah's mind.
ShadowCub chapter 14 . 8/21/2010
Family doesn't screw you over like this.

And then have the nerve to say they miss you.

Sam imprinted Emily didn't she got what she deserved

Sam and a face that shows karma is a bitch.

No, Leah needs to stop the self destructive behavior over

a man, who without phasing might not have been in her life

for the next year. First loves rarely last.

She gives Sam more power over him by hanging onto him,

interesting chapter.
megan39 chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
This was a difficult chapter, but there were so many great parts-Paul's hand hovering behind Leah trying to figure out an appropriate place to touch her...Leah's moment in front of the mirror (my favorite part)...Seth asking Leah if she would ever be happy again. Now I'm curious how Sue is going to react to finding out her children are werewolves. I'll be looking forward to your next update!
sleepallday chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
Great story! I like that Leahs not all bitchy here...And I love her and Seths relationship, hes so sweet! Cant wait for the next chapter!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »