Reviews for The Hard Rock
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Awesome! xx 3
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I loved this. There is something so sweet about such a simple moment like this. And they go perfectly together.
Prairie Chik chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
The review said "downright educational" and that is what made me click on it. I wasn't disappointed. Love it! Will be checking out your other pieces!
luvsncis09 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
loved it! the Team Edward or Team Jacob bit was hilarious. I can totally imagine that. great job!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
So sweet. I love it. :) Great work
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
the twilight thing was funny
TheSongThatNeverEnds chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Okay . . . so for as much as I love getting reviews, I very rarely leave them. Therefore, I am going to try and make a concerted effort to change that habit for the future. Starting with you, because you faithfully review my story, and because I am always reading you stuff and enjoying it. :P I shamelessly admit to loving smut. I'm a red-blooded human-who wouldn't? I like your writing, though, because it's simple enough to be readable, but sophisticated enough to be hot. Some smut is just so poorly written that it's laughable and I just can't take it seriously. Your stuff is serious, and for that you deserve credit. ;)

Thanks for your writing and your reviews,

Pegasus
alexcullen1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Love the Team Edward/Jacob bit!
NCISjes chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
OMG this was hilarious and sexy and cute :)!

Good job, and I look forward to reading more of you stuff :)
Old-Syd chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Great story, I loved it!

I was in need for some happy Tiva fic, lately it seems more difficult to find some...
petuniatc chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I may not be able to walk into the DC Hard Rock Cafe ever again.

Good one!