Reviews for Distraction
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is good! I honestly didn't think there would be any Suzanne Brockmann fanfic on here, but there actually was. (Okay, only three fics, so we're gonna have to get the word out there!)

But I'm glad out of all of people in Suzanne's books, you picked Jules Cassidy to write about. He is the the most funniest characters I've ever read. Add Robin Chadwick and it's perfect.

Can't wait for another fic... and maybe this one can have some juicy Jules whumping in it? I'm a hurt/comfort junkie...
ThunderSpeak chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
OHMYGOD this was adorable (this is laura btw). you got Robin down pat for sure, and I love the alt. ending. haha poor Jules is like uh, great hun, but wheres my stuff? lol Love this
butterflybabe23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
LOVED this! so cute! I absolutely adored the Robin and Jules storyline in the books! Force of Nature was my fave for sure!
Estel Baggins chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Okay, that was just cute... Nicely done! I've been having a Jules craving and getting into Robin's head is always fun, too..
Kate chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love Jules and Robin. Like seriously love them. I wish there was a fandom that I could find for them. This was sweet. Nice job on the characterization.
cato1850 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was great. I could literally picture Robin talking in my head, you matched his speech pattern perfectly. I can't get enough of Jules and Robin. I wish more peope were writing about them. Thanks.
Illegitimi chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
So well done! I have alays loved Jules, and I was thrilled when she found him a partner. You do them and her proud!
C.Queen chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love the way you ended it, on that last, humorous note that overrides everything and is just so Jules!

Very cute, looking forward to more fic about this pairing!