Reviews for Crisis of Infinite Batgirls
very good
Heuress chapter 7 . 3/28
This was absolutely fantastic! Seriously, one of the best stories on the site! The characterisation was perfect, the plot was unique, and the story flowed quite freely and without a hitch! There seriously aren't enough stories like this out there, and I am an inexplicably glad that I came across this, because it proved to be an amazing read.
Well done!
The Kaitie Kat chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I love, love, love this story!
The Gotham Girls rule!
It especially helps me understand Cassandra & Stephanie more since I haven't read that much into them!
Good job!
Nemrut chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Really liked this. You conveyed the emotions quite well and you gave this cheerful and positive feeling. It's unfortunate that the Batgirl's (and female characters in general, to be honest) get the shaft so often in comics and I am glad that fanfiction like this exists.

As a guy batgirl, thank you very much for sharing this, I love to read about Cass, Steph and Babs.
Kaoupa chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Excellent story!
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
This is the best Batgirl story I've ever read! Not that I've read a lot of them, unfortunately.
BumbleJay chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Cool story chicka.
Batty Buttercups chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
This story was FANTASTIC! I love Babs, Cass and Steph to bits and pieces. It's great to see them handled well (and in a team-up, no less!). All of them were in-character, witty and fun. I love how you showed Cass' language difficulties in a realistic and unpatronizing way. Thanks for a killer read! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
With all the disappointments that Stephanie fans have been experiencing re-reading this again lightened my day. Thanks very much for it. It's wonderful.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
There is no other word for this but ‘Incredible’ as far as I’m concerned.
Batgirl might not be the character you immediately think of for cosmic events- after all, the only time a Batgirl had a major role in a Crisis-level event was when that alternate Batgirl died during ‘Zero Hour’-, but I’ve always had a soft spot for Cassandra due to her tragic history, and you use her brilliantly in this story, to say nothing of the fascinating way you explore the other Batgirls.
The opening scene is a bit confusing at first, particularly with the sudden appearance of the villain and the rapid scene-change- was the first part meant to be a ‘flash-forward’ or something before you returned to the Cave?-, but once Steph is sent flying through time things quickly become ever more engaging.
Her ‘motivational speech’ to Cassandra is excellent in its simplicity- no fine explanations or elaborate detail, but just a simple statement that Cassandra’s Batgirl and that’s that as far as Steph’s concerned-, and Barbara’s reaction to meeting her legacy certainly works, but it’s the scene with the Joker that really shines; capturing that guy’s warped mentality so that his contradictory knowledge of the future Batgirls- and his own future with Harley- actually makes sense would be a challenge from any perspective, but you capture it brilliantly.
Oh, and their subsequent flashes to the Batgirls’ own pasts are excellent, each one facing their flaws as the others help them realise the necessity of the mistakes they’ll make ‘now’ to preserve the good they’ll do later on; the final mass team-up is a BIT confusing, but the essential details are still apparent, and at least it was the three ‘main’ Batgirls who solved the problem in the end.
All in all, an interesting story analysing one of the occasionally more overlooked members of the Bat-family; keep up the great work!
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
great job and thanks i have never know why Steph was bat girl now i do :D. was great that you had Helen too every one forgets she was a bat girl.
Bree R chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Wow that was really fun and quite nicely done. Cass was a bit off but you really captured Barbara and Stephanie quite well. Very impressive and fun story all in all. Maybe one day DC will do something along these lines. Could be pretty damned fun. Added this to my favorites and will definitely be looking at your other stuff.
pipelite chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Brillant story! I love these three and am so happy you wrote them together! :] Dream come true. 3
Kascaed chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Whilst occasionally VERY cheesy, this story was awesome. In particular I think you had a really good handle on all of the different Batgirl voices.

Also, Steph humour. Steph humour is good.
RantoJax chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Awesome fic, And I whole heartily agree there should be a Batgirl team up of epic proportions...