Reviews for Something New
GOD DANG wow...
Periwinkle-Rogers chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
boo I want more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Please right another chapter!
Blue Shadow chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Brilliant! I can't even put what I'm thinking into real words. Great Job
BeautifulPichu chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This chapter was nice! I liked it!
zoe abbie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
please continue the story :-)
IzHazNoName chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Now, I have a half and half review of this. Let's begin with the bad news:

First off, if you're going to copy text from the book: copy text from the book. There are words missing and phrases altered. Also, the typos, and the comma-lacking sentances. Read through your chapter five times, and use SpellCheck. Thirdly, Elizabeth Logan. I'm fine with the fact that she's beautiful (there HAS GOT to be more description of her in later chapters. Just saying she's beautiful and giving hair and eye don't do much), lust-inducing, freakishly powerful, and probably rich, to boot. I prefer characters like that over others. But, I can tell right off the bat, with just one (comma lacking and run on) sentance from her, that she's going to be perfect. And that's what makes her a Mary Sue. She's not going to have any external or internal issues. And yes, beautiful, blue blood characters can have external issues. Their lives aren't flawless.

I think I've made my point here, onto the good news:

I give you major points for adding in your own character, despite the need to fix her, no one does that on here. I also lavish you with virtual cookies for the...I'll say redeeming, of Archer. He should NEVER, EVER have left. Rachel Hawkins about broke my heart there. So, good there. I rather like thwe way you write too, it has a sort of engaging vibe that many people (both pros and authors on here) sincerely lack.

I'll be keeping my eye on this story, because with somewashing with anti-Mary-Sue soap, and a small army of commas, it has potential.

Good luck, and be sure to update,

Animo Et Fide
Sky chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Are you familiar with the term Mary Sue? if not there basicly annoying all perfect characters with no flaws what so ever

Elizabeth Logan is a marysue plain and simple -

Shes extremley beutiful (why do I have a feeling that shes going to have at least 3 guys chasing after her?)

Her parents are all powerful (more powerful then the head of the council? - not happening)

the rules are someohow bent for her (there not letting vampires into Hex Hall - why the heck would they let a 1/2 vampire in?)

and on top of all that shes 1/2 shape shifter 1/2 dark which and 1/2 vampire (how did she only become part vampire anyway?)

and let me guess she has a tragic past, is super powerful, and is based off of you

normally im not bothered by some sueish traits - but when its this bad thats when I tell them strait and to the point (I find it much easier than saying "oh wow so-and-so is so amazing! *insert compliment here* but she is a bit of a marysue *insert suish traits here*") but hopefully she will get better try focusing more on her faults (and bieng to powerful is not a fault)
MITTLE chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
please keep writing! i want to see what happens!

dont make me beg!
Wisconsin-girl19 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Sounds cool, update soon!
averse-intellect chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I loved how this went... no one wanted Archer to be one of the eyes workers. Hope you decide to continue to the next chapter :) The story is really good!
MITTLE chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
KEEP WRITING!
MITTLE chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY! LIKE WOULD ARCHER AND SOPHIE EVERY BE TOGETHER?

PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
rainbowmonFTW chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Like it! Continue soon! I hated it when Archer was an Eye, it ruined it. -sigh- Good luck with the next chappies! (Please bring Jenna back -begging-)
summerxisobel chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
isobel:heyyyyyyy who is this alice chick?

Summer:yea who is she oh yea sorry about the name thing its just were two different people and im not jking im isobels best friend summer and im at her house right now typing

isobel:please ignor my friend her (sorry for not spelling ignor right) anyway she just had redball it goes to her head and she goes crazy but any way we luv your story :) now-

Summer:now,im taking over :P yea but we do both love ur story :3 yea so its the end now of our message

isobel/summer:BYE xDi love yor story - write more ok well... BYE