Reviews for Fevered
WickedBlue chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I really enjoyed it. That last scene was my favorite, but the entire fic is great.
Storylover158 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
It felt rushedv but good ending
Tinted Basket chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Aww... Go Tenaya. Tell that brother of yours what really goes on while he's sick. hehe

The slash in this ficu is cute. As is the emotional reactions of both Ziggy and Dillon throughout this fic. It just seemed, more real, and very detailed. Not to mention I'm impressed with Ziggy, as always. I never really considered the concept of Dillon getting sick and what might happen during such a time. This such an interesting take on it. And the reality of him reacting without really knowing what the hell he's doing. Like when Venjix got to him that time. heh

Nice job. It was very well written and the fanservice was a bit angsty, but sweet. I liked it. ;)
mikepd chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Love the story and its sweet how Ziggy takes care of his hybrid lover...see now i want one of my own and i think I'll make him look like the first red ranger Jason...yummmy...

Sorry about my stumbling thoughts..but i lover the story and hope to read more soon
Elegon chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
I love this! Diggy is my favorite Power Ranger couple! Tenaya is so the younger sibling, if she was older, she would've probably killed!
At the End of Dreaming chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I love it! Everything! I just love it!

I'm really glad Tenaya hit him! And then left Ziggy to explain everything. Dillon has a lot to make up for. I really like how this ended. It was perfect.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
new chapter! poor ziggy...and dillon...cant wait for the next...
At the End of Dreaming chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Ziggy! Poor You! Poor, poor you! Not only has he just had the crap kicked out of him by his best friend, now Dillon's angry with him and he's starting to feel sick.

Tenaya, deck him.

Dillon, get over yourself.

Twins, stop being so damn creepy!
SuseCutesy89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
are you planning on continuing this story?
At the End of Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh Tenaya, you have no idea. No idea what so ever! XD.

This is once again several kinds of awesome and I love it! Poor Ziggy has to take care of everyone and Dillon doesn't want to listen to him. Come on Dillon! Make your boyfriend's life a little easier and just do what he says.

Great job.