Reviews for Jiminy and Cricket
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 8 . 1/9
Sequel? Please?

...I really liked this one...
Jupplyr chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
great story
Moichino chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
This is so good! I hope Cricket shows up in Complications, or another one of yours fics.

thanks so much for such a good read
ameliapond chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
I really really enjoyed this fic!

can you do one where she meets Jim again? in the future? either as a oneshot or a fic is mine with me!
royalpinkdogs chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
behind every great man is a woman.

we know that-and you just demonstrated it once again!
chaoticmom chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Is there a chance of a sequal or a oneshot followup to this? I love it. something about everyone finding out about Jim and the Enterprise. You do have an amazing gift for getting the charaters on 'paper'. take care
VampireSlayer101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Okay, I have to admit that this is an amazing story. I've already read the entire thing three times. Wonderful. You should make a sequel to it. I would love to see what would happen.
it'soliviakay chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
Yeah. I'm pretty sure I loved this. Definitely going in my favorites, and I'm also pretty sure I would be okay with you writing more to this. (:
The Bish chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
i really like how you write jim most people make him so 2 dimensional but you did a very good job of getting the different facets of his personality , i would love it if you did a one shot of kristen being there for jim when he gets off of the shuttle after coming home after the incedent with nero it would be really good. anyway good job
Loves Jack chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Absolutely wonderful story! Thanks for the wonderful insight on Jimmy. Loved every minute of it!
Lori Jean chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
A good lead into the movie. Glad to see about the taursus. Not mention much that I can remember but really sized up the 'no win' thing he had, in my opinion. Thanks.
Kimmilein chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Wonderful job! I loved Cricket - she was a precursor to Bones! Just what Jim needed. I would love to see a follow-up of the Jim and Kristen meeting up after the incident with the Narada - that would be AWESOME! Great job!
Harm Marie chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Absolutely loved this.
Hikari Urania chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Aw you should write a sequel! You know...something like she meets him after the events that happened in the movie...

Anyways i loved it though i had to kinda skip the last (3?) chapters.
Soului chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
It was definitely worth it. I would love you to write a one-shot continuation of this where they meet again years in the future. Maybe Jim is on shore leave or something. I think Cricket's reation when she sees how much he ends up doing with his life would be worth writing.