Reviews for Bitter Scarlet Tears
lyx-hime chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
siii otro mas positivo C: pofabor

next i like it ... i would prefer to more possitive but i love it :)
Silvianime chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
¡Por favor! ¡Otro capítulo! Está muy bueno.
Another chapter please!
niasweet71 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Great story!
i absolutely love it
please please please please please write another chapter if you can!
its amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
more chapters please would you mind writing a nono/amatsu pairing
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
do another chapter
mikoamayahikari chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Of course it should have another chapter! I want to see some romance between Amatsu and Nono! XD
TheFlyingHamster chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Can we have another chapter? I really like the idea of this.
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow, that was really good :D
kikigirl4321 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
give me another chapter please i wanna know what happenes and i also have a idea for you if you are up to it
Died chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
you must update! lol

(-.-")
CrimsonPrincess369 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Please continue this story even though it says complete. IT is too interesting. This has been my dream occurrence in the original story. It would have also been great if Nono said she like Amatsu. If he supported her through all this Olympic stuff I'd e on cloud nine. She could really use the support. I don't have the faintest clue on how the story continues just with Amatsu knowing the truth. This just leaves me unsatisfied with the story. I just wanted to tell you. But all in all this is GREAT!.. I'm just giddy with goosebumps.
Hikaru2322 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
More please! (and maybe some AmatsuxNono)
Fortyfive stars chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I think that you need to improve your spelling, and possibly your grammar too (though the fault I found might be due to an error in spelling). Other than that the storytelling in itself was middling, even though I myself don't agree with the way you've envisioned Amatsu's reaction. As a "what if" kind of idea, though, I guess it doesn't matter if one deviates a little.

When you say that she's crying scarlet tears, do you mean that in a literal or a figurative sense? Because I don't really see why her tears would be red.

Well, keep working at it and you'll improve!
lmnopie chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
its actually the fettle position
Tuli-Susi chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I would like to see another chapter, maybe one where Amatsu confonts Nono. (Though, it is my personal belief that he already knows, otherwise *poiler alert* he wouldn't have hugged "him")