Reviews for He Will Learn
Estora chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
How in the world did I miss this?

Okay, for starters - I've never seen anyone write Palpatine as...naturally as you do, shall we say. :D I love Palpatine - he's a character of endless intriguement and darkness, one who is often explored but never quite so eloquently. You have his voice, motives, and way of seeing this absolutely in-character. What can I say? This is the Palpatine I've been trying to get down in "Chasing Redemption", but *this*...I have no words, except that this story is going straight onto my favourites list.

Thanks for the awesome read!

Es.

x
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I have seen many people write Palpatine over the years. Yours is one of the best, the most brilliant, the most... natural.

Wow.
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Creepy . . . in the best possible way.
gohm chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wonderful. One of the drawbacks to the movies is that we never saw or understood Sidious' motivations, his history. This is a terrific and believable insight into the master manipulator. Thanks.
pronker chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oohhoohoo, your use of the word 'natural' and making sound so obscene, is chilling. It reminds me of Katharine Hepburn in The African Queen talking to Humphrey Bogart, she being the spinster missionary and he the earthy boat pilot: "Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put on earth to rise above."
Destenys Angel Pyra chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hy there an other wonderful story :)

You know what really got me?

The way Palpatine doesn't actually listen but just pushs Anakin with vague refernce as well as Anakin reactions...

That is just so fucking in character,you found a lost piece of the origanl text didn't you?

But no, I believe you wrote it, your really that good :)

May I workship you?