Reviews for The White Tiger and The Scorpion
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
That was so sad, like s6e1. Depressing, but you hit the nail on the head! At least, it all worked out eventually.
SAMLennon chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
is there more? tell me there is more!?
Pheonix1995 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Poor Brennan! :( So glad there's a sequel - off to read it now! :)
vampiresrockroza chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I was sooo sad when I finished readin this fic because u captured Brennans emotions and the fact that she shuts down when Booth brings home a girlfriend perfectly. Her emotions were out of control but she learnt to cope withit it's such a Bones thing to do :) anyways keep writing I hope ur not done with this story cause I could totally c it going somewhere! ;)
Cardamoms chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
You write the story of booth and bones with such rawness and honesty. I feel lucky to have stumbled on your work and look forward to reading more.
mendenbar chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Not the story I for some reason expected. But this is much more honest. It touched me and felt so very true to their natures.
TemperTemper chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Excuse me while I fangirl my way through all your fic ;)

I just adore you're writing and this is no exception. Such depth of feeling.
Phosphorescent chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
A lovely conclusion; this is a very plausible and bittersweet take on how both Booth and Brennan could move on without fully moving on. Metaphorical marks may fade, after all, but they never disappear.
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Once again, beautifully written. I love the analogy of the tiger and the scorpion, even as it breaks my heart a little bit.

"I've felt like that for a long time, Angela."/ "You've loved him for a long time, Brennan." [A very in-character discussion between the two, and definitely something I could hear them saying once Brennan admits to loving Booth.]
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is gorgeous and heartbreaking, especially in light of what we now know about the upcoming season (i.e. they weren't in contact with each other during their time apart). I think that you've struck on an excellent point: when it comes to Booth and Brennan, communication is definitely one of their main problems.

My favorite section in this chapter: "With a shuffling step, the Lego man begins its ungainly march toward somewhere. This reminds him of that Christmas eons ago when Zach presented him with a robot that still sits on Parker's shelf. This reminds him of Bones and the ancient man she is studying and he wonders if his gait was similar when Malukiani man was first beginning to walk." [Not only does this manage to connect different (yet related) topics into a coherent whole, its phrasing lends it a beautiful solemnity. There’s a profound sense of the progression of an unbroken chain of humanity in the way that you’ve worded this that evokes both the ancient and the present; it reminds us of how far these characters have come and how far they have yet to go. And, of course, I love the idea of Parker building his own robot.]
daffodil7511 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I reread this story because of a spoiler I recently found that Booth will be bringing home with him a journalist, a new love interest.

I have to say it's a much easier read now than it was, especially because of the follow-up story. But this still made me cry.

It is a beautifully told tale. I hope you write more in the future.
EBB and Flow chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Of course Booth would find love in war zone. He will have his epiphany moment and realize that Bones is the only woman for him.
EBB and Flow chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I like the symbolism of the tiger and the scorpion for Booth and Bones. I think it’s great how realistic you have portrayed her character.
EBB and Flow chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I really like this story. I think it is more realistic that he still thinks about her and is trying to move on.
jess5229 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
I loved this. I particularly liked the chapters from Brennan's point of view - I thought you captured her inner consciousness well.

I hope you write more!