Reviews for Closet
Mel'n'Kier chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
LOL Lol lol lol lol! OMFG ROFLOL!
KuroCake chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is brilliant! Too bad for Cloud.
Kimmimaru chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ah! LOVE IT! But it's soooo frustrating! So many unanswered questions! Lol! It made me laugh when Cloud got the better of Reno then promptly ruiened it by blurting out the stuff about Zack and Sephy! U amaze me once again! And yes, i am stalking your profile and reading more! Hahaha!

Love, Kimmimaru!
clarch chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lamo(short 4 laugh my ass off).
aubrieta chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This story is so much fun! Love a cranky, suspicious Cloud when dealing with the likes of Reno. Cloud had better watch his back now, or his closet that is!
spiritgununicorn chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hahaha Reno naked in a bar, I would love to see that.

Loved that Tseng and Rude had a bet.

Funny fic. :D
Vietta chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I think the game Cloud played with Zack and Sephiroth was extreme leap frog. Loser had to strip and parade naked through the cafeteria...that's what I think...

Yes, this is a plot bunny...
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Bahahahaha, that was awesome XD
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Questions lead to more questions, answers, and more ideas. Keep thinking things up! Out of all the slashes with Cloud, this is the first one that employs his, uh, formidable cross-dressing skills. That always makes me laugh, and I'm glad that you took advantage of that fact.

Keep writing questions at the end of your fics so you keep inspiring! Keep up the good work. _
cy-grl chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Haha, lovely :)
Jaye-hunter chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH! i laughed so hard ahahahahahha man that was to perfect hahahhah
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
It's a awesome story. It's really funny. -
Smoresora chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh, Reno. He's always getting himself into awkward and embarressing situations. Cloud, too. I do wish there was a sequel of some sort to this. Reno trying to get back at Cloud or perhaps a prequel with Zack's or Sephy's advances. Though I'm mostly curious as to why Cloud still has that dress...