Reviews for Different
Hlpur chapter 1 . 5/17
Exactly. Leaving her there on a beach with a half ten/half Donna clone was worse than really bad fanfiction. It was very disappointing. Nice fix.
Lizzy Speril chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
What? Where did that come from? Did you ask if I've been reading and stalking your amazing stories? Pfft, I would never do something like that. Yeah, never. Pfft.
jenn008 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Love it!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I so believe that there only exists one Doctor(well, one timeline Doctor, obviously there are a lot of Him going around the universe, their universe, not Pete's..) and one Rose Tyler, so I'm glad you gave them a happy ending.. and metacrisis too!
Kitkatluvuxx chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
That was great! Can you make it into a fic instead of a one shot as you don't get many of them. Love your writing btw.x :)
Jaidfyre chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ugh, that would have been the PERFECT ending...unfortunately to the show as well. As much as I HATE how Journey's End ended, I know for the show to continue...I LOVED what you did with it. Taking him to 1913 to be with Joan was icing on the cake. AWESOME! Made me grin. Thanks!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
An interesting take on Journey's End...
Chris4 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Very enjoyable! Nice switch to a theme that has indeed been done a million times. Good work.
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OK, just ran accross this randomly, but I love the concept! Thanks for writi9ng and posting it. I really enjoyed reading it!
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is really lovely. I enjoyed reading it (:
pathsforme chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Okay I love this idea! It was sad that John had to lose everything he was so we could have our Doctor and that the clone was indeed him. I'm happy he ended up with Joan and Rose & the Doctor got to be together. A true happy ending.
donquichotte chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love the idea of the clone/metacrisis ending up with Joan in 1913 (and, of course, Rose ending up with the Doctor). Very nice.
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! You have made my day so much better :)
Nick chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Fun little story, I liked how you got rid of the clone, very clever

There's just one little mistake that I can see, in one spot you put the word 'to' instead of 'too'. Otherwise, everything looks good, which is a rarity on this website even for those who have betas going over their work.
StarGazer451 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this is so good. everyone's happy and Donna gets to stay. this is how i would have loved Journey's End to actualy finish. it's perfect.