Reviews for House Full of Cats
Anime100 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; will there be another chapter?
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
sequel?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my gosh the last omake was so cute! Oh and please update this!
pinkus-pyon chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
i like your fic
Yoime chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Fun! It was so hilarious! And heck, what the fuck was going on with Koutarou? I mean, why on earth did he get so hooked up with Sena? -hinthint?- Uhm, I like it, the omakes, god, what a good explanation to the misterious acceptance! And Sena's request in the last line! Priceless! So, thank you so much for the fun!
DirectSomething chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
lol he still remembers the cats..lol if it were me i would have forgotten a long time ago, nice story XD
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
i'm sad it's finished but it was a brillant read! thanks so much
This Iz Pointless chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was extremely interesting. And confusing. But, no, my eyes didn't bleed. Yayz!

Lurvez,

-TIP
multiplicities chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Hmmm... so why did Sena get into Bando? It's great that Sena could impress Akaba with his running. I've always wanted to read Sena-joining-another-football-team fanfiction.

I liked the omakes, especially the Harry Potter one. There seems to be a ridiculous number of fics about how a main character turns out to be Harry Potter (see Naruto).

Though, I really don't understand your main character setting. I think that Shien M. refers to Kid, who's not anywhere in this.
21 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
that was amusing.

shorter than I expcted, why didn't poseidon come out?

oh well.

btw, I feel as though there is more omakes than the actual story.

two words: amusing and disappionting
qqsha chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I think it would be awesome if you continued along wtih this idea, or at least did a Christmas Bowl short where Sena gets his House of Cats in the end!

I really liked the idea behind this, and it was an awesome idea! And Sena getting accepted into Bando was cool too!
boredomismyrefuge chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
haha awesome story _

hope theirs a sequal

i laughed at the ending hahaha

house full of cats he's still thinking about that

haha i wonder what akaba's response would've been XP

well anyways this is a really awesome story i don't

think ive ever read one where sena goes to bando

instead of Diemon so keep up the good work )
Akuno Hikari chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was a really good read, and you've brightened up my boring summer! Ever since the end of Eyeshield, I've been craving some ES21 fanfiction, but I was dismayed by how little people write for this fandom, and how an even smaller percentage of them write well. This was seriously good, and I adored the omake and the meaning behind the title.