Reviews for The Bloom of a Crystal Rose
JFETT52694 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Omg...its really good...please update
xXSummerSunXx chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! This sounds really really really interesting! It's also well written...I didn't see any errors at all...PLEASE UPDATE! Don't abandon this beautiful masterpiece.

Winterssummerallthefunner chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I LOVED IT! Yay another ongoing fang/vanille fanfic! I'm super excited you dont even know! :D anyways that was an awesome chapter and i cant wait for the next one. thanks and update soon please! :)
snoopster chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hey, great story so far! One thing I've noticed is your use of ellipses. Use them sparingly in dialogue, and try to avoid them during narration, I think you would find that the story flows better that way and there are no awkward pauses.

Excellent writing otherwise! I'm looking forward to future chapters.
Ye chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Yeah that was awesome! I'm really pumped to see how this turns out. Thanks for creating this and letting us read it :)
Yallo chapter 1 . 6/26/2010

I apologize for reviewing as a flame,

but I assure you I enjoyed a well-written prologue.

Where was I?

Ah yes, review...

While I lean more towards FangxLight, I saw your story and thought 'Why not?'.

And let me tell ya, I certainly don't regret it.

I think you did well with the setting of the story and I was intrigued from the first paragraph.

(The lack of grammatical errors did wonders too.)

Will the maker come out again?

Her condescension irked me

(Then again, if one possessed the power to create humans like Fang and Vanille, who wouldn't have a superiority complex? XD)

If there is one little point I wish to comment on,

it would be Vanille's usage of the word "ain't".

(Does she actually say that in the game?)

Not sure, but it seemed unnatural...

p.s. I think it's a good idea you made romance take a back-seat.

Heaven knows the countless fanfics that were ruined because the author didn't know how to contribute to this genre.

All in all, good work!

I look forward to your next update.