Reviews for Running Up Eight & Eighty
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Beautifully written, I absolutely adore this piece :D
ceyenna chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Absolutly loved this. One of the best ive read, and ive been reading ateam fic about a year now. You really nailed the guys attitudes. Thank u!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
What fun!

Excellent missing scene; I can just see it going something like this :).
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is pretty groovy :)
Nixie De Angel chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Freaking awesome!
princessofwarriors chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I can completly see this happening and I want another story just like it pretty pretty please!
Nikolaos chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
oh, I do like! good job.
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I am embarrassed by how much I cackled while reading this. -
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Why, for the love of God, was this not in the movie? I mean honestly, this was...how did you...there are no words to describe it. Just the brilliance of Hannibal defending his choice of men and how the reasoning of each choice translated into the boys breaking out. Plus the bit with Morrison at the end (before he became an backstabbing jerk) was beautiful. I could go on, but I'm still trying to stop laughing from the gems in this fic. Really, fantastic job!
SGreenD chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love love love love love love LOVE it
Feverant Wishes chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hallelujah for the good old Boneyard! I happen to live 'round Tucson, just by the Crown, and believe me, I've seen plenty of the place where planes go to stand by the Air Force forever.
Ocianne chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I am curled up in my chair, dead from laughter. This whole fic was pitch-perfect. 3
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Its like reading a deleted scene from the movie well done.
Murazor chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Excellent oneshot. Never saw the movie version of the A-Team and now I might have to in order to placate my interest.
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
And what a start that is. I can't believe you're a girl - you have an ability to hit the characters spot on!

I am a girl that totally digs these kinds of movies and thought to be honest that I was the only one hehe.

I loved it and it's going to be a long time before I can watch A T again without thinking about this piece:D

Hope to read more of this fandom from you!

Happy writing