Reviews for Stranger
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Ahhhhh Love love loved this fic. You got Psy so right, this was so well-written... and I liked the lack of finality. Everything's not neccessarily going to turn out the way Psy wants it to... but it might. :)
Lyneel chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
wow, Psy truly is the best friend! :) Holding himself back and diong everything for Joey's well-being... Can't help but feel very sorry for him and wish for some positive change whenever he is hurting. Hope he'll reach his happy ending!

nice story, it was! :)
amainage chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Enjoyed Psy's inner battle. I like this series and I was hoping to come across some Psy/Joey fics. And here yours is thanx for sharing. Lol Psy's really got it bad(:
Deathcas chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I really, really love this. It's rather...bittersweet. Anyway, excellent work.
sempiternal-serpent chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was wonderfully done. You captured Psy's voice and personality through this. There needs to be more Heroman fic, and there needs to be more of this quality.
Fonbella chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Just gorgeous. I love the way you wrote it. I honestly don't mind Lina and in fact I think she makes a cute couple with Joey, but when I read this, I could feel Psy's emotions as if they were my own. I haven't enjoyed reading a fanfic like this in ages, so I thank you for writing and posting it. Keep up the good work!