Reviews for A Most Enjoyable Moment
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
Wonder of wonders ... Lee Stetson apologized AND he told Amanda he enjoyed their kiss ... both on the same night!

I apologize, Amanda, but could not help myself and laughed out loud when Lee said, "Well, there's a first time for everything." Oh it would have been fantastic to have you writing for S&MK! That's my compliment to your fine story.
darnchts chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Awww...that was so sweet.
fanofthearts chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Great story.
Rangerbaldwin chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
This was good. I liked it...actually, went looking for it as I hope to read all your prior posts. Do you think Lee really knew he wanted Amanda in the first season? I thought so too. And Amanda had to want him back. That's why I like this so much. Ranger B.
sandra chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
This was a fun story to read, you would think Lee would know Regulation 107 aragraph 6 with twenty years of experience behind him. Loved the humor, please write more.
Lady Archangel chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
very cute, a little out of character, but it happens to everyone, am I right? I know I get out of character every once in a while, why can't Lee and Amanda? I liked it.
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Linda, have you ever considered becoming a novelist? I'm going through the list searching for your stories now. Just wonderful!
Kathy chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
I could visualize this. Great job!
Christine Davis chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
Eek! Eek! That was SO COOL! :-) You are really good at this!
rachel chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
I really enjoyed it . it was good and entertaning.
Margret Tralon chapter 1 . 8/20/2000
Wonderful! I loved it!
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/20/2000
Hi Linda. I truly enjoyed this short story. That kiss scene from Filming Raul is one of my favorites. I always thought that he enjoyed it more than he let on! Lee could be so dense sometimes!

Good job!

jenny
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/19/2000
This was a very nice story. I enjoyed it a lot. Acctually I probably have read it about 5 times already. Very nice job. Keep up the good work.