Reviews for Dropped Coverage
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
They should have made out. Oh well...
Great story.
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
What? Only 4 reviews for this? It's great! I love their exchanges, they're so real and vivid. And Wilson's thoughts in particular just sound/read great.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is truly one of the best fanfic's inspired by the Season 4 finale. So well done, and so true to the characters.

Yes, I was pissed at Wilson for his request. And yet, I also had this feeling: How can you expect anybody to value your life if you don't give a damn if you live or die? Only a short while ago, Wilson saw House nearly electrocute himself to death just out of curiosity, to see if he were right, again. And he just had to perform CPR on House because House needed the answer so bad, he drove himself in a heart failure.

And jet, I hurt for House when he realized Wilson valued his new flame more than the live of his friend for years and years, well over a decade...

The last quote made the whole even more canon.

A small detail: Critically frozen people should get warmed from inside first, warming them from outside means risking to kill them off. Pre warmed IV saline would have been the first choice, until House woke up for good. I'm sure House has at least a bag or two at home. I know I do.
damigella chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I just found this story and I'm also surprised to see only two reviews. It's wonderful. And heartbreakingly sad.

Hope you keep writing.
Flywoman Returns chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hum-hum-humbug, thanks so much for your feedback. I don't think I've ever reworked a story so thoroughly before posting, and I am very glad to hear that the characters' voices rang true and in particular that the ending seemed inevitable. And I'm thrilled to be writing again after so long and hope that I have a lot more in me!

Also, I hope that you will check out the favorite stories I've listed on my profile if you have not done so already. I will keep an eye on yours as well - I'm always excited to find a good rec source.
hum-hum-humbug chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
It's shocking to me that this story doesn't have a dozen raving reviews already. Well, I'd just like you to know (if it means anything) that I created my account just so I could add this to my favorites after reviewing it. No joke. Check. There is nothing else on my list as of now.

This is truly one of the best things I've read on here and let me tell you, I've read a lot and I'm very critical.

No story is perfect and I won't flatter you by saying "OMGGG! It's like totally the best thing I've EVER read" but it's pretty damn good. It gets a 4.5 out of 5 in my book. You capture the characters very well. The "Did you get me drunk and try to have your way with me exchange?" in particular is so very real. Very colorful. Something that would actually happen if you put the two characters in those circumstances.

THE ANGST. Wow! This is what angst is. I was ready to cry by the end of this. Heartbreaking. You know when you watch a good movie and at the end you feel like shouting at the screen: "Wait! NO! It can't end that way."? Don't know if you've ever felt that way but that's how I felt with this fic. I didn't want it to end like that and yet I KNEW it had to end that way. To end it any other way wouldn't have really kept true to the characters.

No sugar coating when you spoke if house's drunken stupor, wilson's response or house's very honest thoughts and reactions. I often find that author's shy away from describing things that we might not find attractive in a character's train of thoughts, a character's personality or even physicality. You did not do this. It was great.

Wow! Please keep writing. I will read anything that you write. I will. This was fantastic. I wish I had time to go on and on about the attributes of this piece but I must skidaddle. If you feel an urge to elaborate on this...DO IT! If not, WRITE SOMETHING ELSE.

Thank you! Thank you! Hopefully...see you around.